since denver and cinci are 10-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeytonMVP
    after seeing the interview, kyle orton tops it all!
    What about Neil O'Donnel. Remember his beards back in the day in Pitt? Those were some thick mothers.

Comment

No offense guys, but who's to say we beat San Diego on the road? They will be fighting for their playoffs lives in that game and even if they aren't they will give Denver hell, just to screw them out of the # 2 seed. Don't buy your first round bye tickets yet.

Comment

Originally posted by thehoot79
        No offense guys, but who's to say we beat San Diego on the road? They will be fighting for their playoffs lives in that game and even if they aren't they will give Denver hell, just to screw them out of the # 2 seed. Don't buy your first round bye tickets yet.
        Their playoff hopes will end this next week, most likely. I would love to see them beat the Colts, but if they don't nothing much matters. Expect the Chefs to beat the Giants and the Colts to beat the Chargers. The following week, expect the Chargers to beat the Chefs. Then they will both be eliminated and the Steelers will take the last wild card.
        You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skisupreme4
          If the playoffs were held today, the Bengals would have the home field advantage. They have a better division winning %. Strength of schedule is the 6th tie-breaker. It's even after strength of victory.

None of this has anything to do with Manning's forehead either.
          Denver, if the playoffs were today, would have the #2 seed according to this.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/playoffrace

I was mistaken ealier. Although, the Broncos do have a better strength of schedule, if it came to that as a deciding factor.

No it has nothing do with Manning, but the guy has a huge forhead...

Comment

Originally posted by Krugan
            No it has nothing do with Manning, but the guy has a huge forhead...
            ...and his own line of toys modeled after his likeness.
            Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
              Thats funny. I was sitting on the couch watching a post game interview and I said to my wife, he looks like a Mr. Potatohead that went all kinds of wrong

Comment

Working...
              X