Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lelie is responsible for lack of ground attack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see why you'd be confused.

Actually, there is no problems with the Broncos ground game. The problems are all Preceived, based on the Broncos history of going with 1 back to carry the load.

Comment

Originally posted by tahuya-rerun
      I can see why you'd be confused.

Actually, there is no problems with the Broncos ground game. The problems are all Preceived, based on the Broncos history of going with 1 back to carry the load.
      I don't think there is anything wrong with our running game... its our passing game that is weak...thus allowing everyone to stack up against our run.

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
        Why not? Bell needs less than 350 yards and Anderson needs like 200. How is that so impossible in 3 games?
        bell 100 anderson 100
        bell 100 anderson 100
        bell 150

i doubt it

Comment

I don't know if Lelie is hurting our rushing attack...but I do know that he is absolutely killing our defensive line production. They should totally have more sacks, stupid Lelie.

Relax, I am just playing around.
          Last edited by LDB; 12-13-2005, 01:29 PM.
          Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
            I don't think there is anything wrong with our running game... its our passing game that is weak...thus allowing everyone to stack up against our run.
            That is exactly the point of the thread. I think Rod is doing his part as best he can. I think Plummer and Lelie need to step up. I think the team isnt getting all it can out of the Plummer to Lelie connection.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
              Is it possible that our problems in the rushing attack is because of Lelie? Lelie isnt stretching the field the way he should. IMO. Teams were ready for Lelie early in the season. Which opened up the run game for anderbell. Now teams dont have to worry about anything deep.

i think sub conciencely, you are blaming this on plummer not lelei ....there is no doubt lelei can get down field in a hurry...but plummer can rarely connect on the fly with him deep,,,, so a corner can ussually cover him solo....you question? how many td's does lelie have with the pass over 20 and him leaving everyone in the dust for the td....none i think? so ussualy there is no need for the safety to be concerned with the lelie deep threat, but rather play the run and short pass

so deep down what your saying is if Plummer could accually connect with lelie on the fly when he has the corner beat...the safeties would have to start respecting that and it would soften up the run?

i see your point
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

i guess not
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho
                  i guess not
                  That's cold......I thought you were right there with me......

Comment

Working...
                  X