Shanahan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shanahan

Game after game I see this idiot stop using Clinton when he is their only single weapon. The last two drives leading up to the great punt Clinton gains the only yards. Then this idiot coaching staff throws on the next three plays for zero yards and stopping the clock every time.

This guy is an idiot. He did the same thing against the Vikings. With a QB that can't throw (Steve or Danny - doesn't matter - they both suck) you put the ball in your RB's hands. Mike doesn't seem to get this.

Re: Your Coach is Moronic

Originally posted by mnbulldog
    Game after game I see this idiot stop using Clinton when he is their only single weapon. The last two drives leading up to the great punt Clinton gains the only yards. Then this idiot coaching staff throws on the next three plays for zero yards and stopping the clock every time.

This guy is an idiot. He did the same thing against the Vikings. With a QB that can't throw (Steve or Danny - doesn't matter - they both suck) you put the ball in your RB's hands. Mike doesn't seem to get this.
    So true...
    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Originally posted by booher
      single weapon..............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........kane ll has beaten you too oh yea deltha also........shhhhhhhhhhhh
      Just an FYI - I like the Broncos - not a Pats fan. I was simply knocking your - now that the Pats just scored - provenly stupid coach. Constantly takes Portis out of the game by not utilizing his amazing talents.

Good part is - I guess - thanks to throwing the ball and not knowing how to run - they had time left on the clock.

Shannahan's lack of using Portis in the 4th cost the Broncos this game.

Comment

Well, after tonight performance I am even starting to be irked by shanies play calling.
        "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

I would have to agree bulldog
          The broncos are in trouble ... 4 straight losses is officially a free fall.

Comment

Mike lost this one

From not continually giving the ball to clinton and for not going for the fourth and 3 twice on the NE 30 yard line? Your thoughts?

any chance for the playoffs.
            Last edited by Watchingbroncos; 11-03-2003, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Deltha did not BLOW this GAME

Coaching blew this game. Plain and simple.

Comment

yep...i think shannie gets the lions share of the blame for sure

Comment

Re: Mike lost this one

Originally posted by Watchingbroncos
                  From not continually giving the ball to clinton and for not going for the fourth and 3 twice. Your thoughts?

any chance for the playoffs.
                  he lost this one the last one, and the one before that...
                  Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Re: Re: Deltha did not BLOW this GAME

Originally posted by horseface
                    Deltha sure gave it his damndest though. He definitely helped.
                    yes he sure did help his best...
                    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

yeah I mean you punt it from your 30 and you only gain 10 yards by punting? And then not giving the ball to portis more than 30 times.

Everybody said you have to give the ball to portis more than 30 times, and what hes just shy by like 4 carries which were the most crucial of the game.

Our defense was horrible.

Comment

Not to mention those 2 (actually 3) turnovers we gained. A team should NEVER loose a football game after recovering that many turnovers...im sorry.

Comment

I feel sick.

Worse loss of the season what horrible play calling and your right, 3 turnovers and we still loose.

Comment

Re: Mike lost this one

Originally posted by Watchingbroncos
                            From not continually giving the ball to clinton and for not going for the fourth and 3 twice.
                            sums it up.
                            also, what was with the call to accept that holding and give them another shot at a td and still have an easy fg. even though they only got the fg that time anyways, i can't see any reason to accept it.
                            sigpic
                            go broncos
                            share the sidewalk
                            liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Nice work Mike

Just what I'd do, run 4 straight passing plays with my 3rd string QB instead of handing it to Portis. Great play calling. Oh by the way Deltha....you are the punt returner, why let the ball hit the ground. Great game Clinton, it should have been given to you to finish, I'm sure you would have!

Comment

Working...
                              X