Linebackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linebackers

I think we are in more trouble at the linebackers then with the portis/bailey situation. What do yall think we need to do with the linebackers?

Originally posted by jdslick
    They can work it out with the linebackers. Pierce, Spragan and Sykes will be back no matter what. Wilson will be franchised and Gold isn't going to generate the interest he wants because of injury concerns. When push comes to shove, he'll re-sign with Denver. Mobley may or may not be back because of his neck injury.. Either way, no real problems there which can't be solved.
    i would liek everything except the franchise tag, it hurts us more than just getting the deal done. besides this is the last day isnt it, wilson hasnt been franchised yet, or is the deadline tomorrow?
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I thought it was today but their still sayin he might get tagged. If he does we'll only keep him for 1 year. i want a long term contract with him.

Comment

Linebacker trades...

Why is everybody making a big deal outta this CB/CP trade chances are that reds are gonna decline it, shouldn't we be going for the LB's in the situation that we are in???
        sigpic

Comment

Re: Linebacker trades...

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
          Why is everybody making a big deal outta this CB/CP trade chances are that reds are gonna decline it, shouldn't we be going for the LB's in the situation that we are in???
          Yes Sir...simple answer, Tag Al Wilson, he's the only proven leader on that D...
          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Ya, but thats a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by jdslick
              They can keep hitting him with a franchise tag year after year if they wish. Several teams have franchised the same guy several years in a row.
              we dont want to franchise him it costs MORE money short term and we need to SAVE short term money. it would be better to just get the contract signed and get on to some other free agent we have now.
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I'd like to see us draft Jonathan Vilma and D.J. Williams. Talk about a fast linebacking corps.

Comment

Man this sux! Well if worst comes to worst ya gotta make every effort to keep wilson, when gold and mobley went down and the backups came in , it was wilson that held that thing together........man, i hope we can keep wilson on the team!
                  "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X