Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I tell you what, if we DO get the Champ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsdog913
    replied
    Originally posted by theshiverman
    Id go back and look at the champs stats the last two years before id spend a dime on his jersey....this guy isnt worth a clinton portis, not even close!
    \

I agree portis is a much better player champ has played for 5 years and portis for 2 and portis stats look much more impressive

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    If all goes well, Deltha will be gone anyway, but Champ will get his #24 either way.

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    Originally posted by dandaman23
    Get me a Baily jersey too!
    what do you think his number would be? does deltha get to decide whether he wants to give up his number, we cant force him to i dont think. i remember chris cole wasnt being forced to give up his number but he did for sharpe.

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Get me a Baily jersey too!

Leave a comment:

• jbones733
    replied
    Originally posted by PortisIsAStud26
    yea...im tradin my jersy in as well...bailey sounds good or what bout the first round draft pick....if we get there 1st...winslow...perry late(for when griffin chokes)

yeall , maybe Il save up for 2 this year, Champ & maybe our 1st rounder, im afraid to get guys now, 2 of last 3 have left, (cringes) i got a griese jersey 2 years ago,

Leave a comment:

• elwayfan2k
    replied
    Originally posted by theshiverman
    Id go back and look at the champs stats the last two years before id spend a dime on his jersey....this guy isnt worth a clinton portis, not even close!
    Stats are decieving. Hes such a phenominal corner QBs tend to not even throw to the receiver hes covering. This makes his stats look less impressing

Leave a comment:

• riddler
    replied
    The only thing Baily I want is my Irish Creme. yummy

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    I got an authentic PORTIS jersey on Ebay for $190.00 which was a steal considering that stores here in TN had them for $270.00. Maybe I can send it in and have someone put "Bailey" 24 on it?

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    it will be the custom jersey i was looking for, i almost paid like $300 for it but now it will only be about $50, lol

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    Originally posted by jbones733
    Il get his jersey too, wonder if thell exchange my portis jersey ?
    lol reserve a jersey for me!

Leave a comment:

• jbones733
    replied
    Il get his jersey too, wonder if thell exchange my portis jersey ?

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    Well since Deltha is now a WR, he won't be wearing #24 anymore so atleast Champ will get his same number. Seems weird how that may work out. Hmmm........

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Thanks for the update

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    started a topic I tell you what, if we DO get the Champ...

I tell you what, if we DO get the Champ...

I am definitely getting his jersey, we have the same last name

just thought i'd let ya know
Working...
X