Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's better: Lenny Walls or Kelly Herndon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's better: Lenny Walls or Kelly Herndon?

If the trade does go down, who would be opposite Bailey? Personally I like Herndon, but Walls has better size and speed seemingly. Also, Madden 04 has Walls at an 82 while Herndon is a 71.

I believe Walls has more upside,but its a win win situation.Let Herndon and Walls fight it out for the starting job give the loser the nickle job.

Comment

Walls is the better Cb cause of his height, he knocked down 20 passes, that's a potential 20 INT's you know? Maybe next year he can hold on to about 1/4 of them huh?
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

we'll find out this training camp.
        I think Herndon will get the starting job

Comment

It seems like Herndon is more of a playmaker, and he seems to play harder than Walls at times. Walls can also be burned by counter moves since he is so long legged.

Comment

I think right now Herndon is the better corner but down the road i think if walls is dedicated enough he could be the overall better corner. Herndon just showed more of a nack for intercepting the ball. Im sure it will be a good battle in training camp but if i had to say which one starts id say herndon and walls is the nickel back.

Comment

MADDEN 04 has walls at 72 i think on my game but oh well, i like herndon better.
              2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

Herndon , walls is horrible, he is so slow it looks like every play he is backed up 8 yards off the wr just so he can catch them in stride, the guy got burned on the little sideline out so many times it was sick...forget his height, he has no speed and agility.
                "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
                  Herndon , walls is horrible, he is so slow it looks like every play he is backed up 8 yards off the wr just so he can catch them in stride, the guy got burned on the little sideline out so many times it was sick...forget his height, he has no speed and agility.
                  i think your mistaken, herndon is the one who is slow. walls is faster than herndon but herndon has better footwork and quickness, he gets burned on fly routes though. walls has speed and his height puts him over the top cause he can knock down passes that herndon cant get to. I think they will both play a lot anyway. walls had 20 pass breakups and herndon had 14 thats good for both of them.
                  dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I remember at the start of training camp last year, Lelie said that Walls was just as fast as he was and could jump with him all day long. On my Madden franchise, 1st year, Walls has 9 INTS and Herndon has 8. Herndon has more passes defensed though.

Comment

I like them both equally. If LEnnie got his hands sorted, the Brocnos D would be unstoppable. Seriously, I would let Herndon and Walls brew because they WILL get better with the experience.
                      sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

A question about Champ Bailey.

This guy is supposed to be the best corner in the biz right? But look at the Skins secondary compared to our last season. Weren't we ranked higher even though the Skins had Smoot and Ifeyani Ohalete and a few others that were better players? That seems weird that we had worse talent in the secondary than they did, but we were better without CHAMP.

Comment

Re: A question about Champ Bailey.

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                          This guy is supposed to be the best corner in the biz right? But look at the Skins secondary compared to our last season. Weren't we ranked higher even though the Skins had Smoot and Ifeyani Ohalete and a few others that were better players? That seems weird that we had worse talent in the secondary than they did, but we were better without CHAMP.
                          Not to mention LaVar and co to keep the pressure on. They did lose Gardener and Wilkinson but they were still meant to be the dog's bollocks.
                          sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

just shows ya what coaching can do. Just like all these people talking about how good Portis is without giving credit to maybe the best offensive lines in the league. Hell look at Orlandis Gary. With the players we had last season on D and the stats they had, just image with the right coaching what kind of D we'll have in the upcoming season adding Bailey.

Comment

Working...
                            X