Wilson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilson

According to the denver post al wilson was offered 7 years for 42 million and turned it down. WHAT THE HELL DOES HE WANT???
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Re: Wilson

Originally posted by rascal
    According to the denver post al wilson was offered 7 years for 42 million and turned it down. WHAT THE HELL DOES HE WANT???
    He wants to be in Red!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Call me crazy, but I think that he is really upset with the organization. One of the articles that I read had him talking about the organization's lack of taking care of their own. I think that things might not be so good in Denver's locker room right now. They are willing to trade their biggest star instead of pay him. This trade could cause upheaval amongst the players. I would love to know what they are thinking.

BTW, Wilson also said if we cap him then there is no way he will be a Bronco next year.

Hey dhall, wanna trade? Let's say Wilson for...Johnny Morton and a fourth round draft pick. Sound fair?
      Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
        Call me crazy, but I think that he is really upset with the organization. One of the articles that I read had him talking about the organization's lack of taking care of their own. I think that things might not be so good in Denver's locker room right now. They are willing to trade their biggest star instead of pay him. This trade could cause upheaval amongst the players. I would love to know what they are thinking.

BTW, Wilson also said if we cap him then there is no way he will be a Bronco next year.

Hey dhall, wanna trade? Let's say Wilson for...Johnny Morton and a fourth round draft pick. Sound fair?
        screw johnny morton that guy sucks. I'm not sure who I would trade for Wilson for the chiefs, but defintely not that guy. Especially since we will have another 2nd round draft pick and this years draft is full of receivers.
        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

screw johnny morton that guy sucks. I'm not sure who I would trade for Wilson for the chiefs, but defintely not that guy. Especially since we will have another 2nd round draft pick and this years draft is full of receivers.
          Why? You don't want a WR who drops the ball all the time, oh yeah, I forgot you got Lelie. Anyways, how bout' Scott Fujita, Johnnie Morton and Marc Boerigter for Al Wilson?
          [QUOTE]
          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Relax, I was being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
              Relax, I was being sarcastic.
              \

I knew that!
              [QUOTE]

Comment

Re: Re: Wilson

Originally posted by PortisIsAStud26
                he wants dhall26 2 shut his damn mouth thats what he wants...every1 in favor say aye
                Dhall are u p issin people off again?
                Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

If we are forced to cap him I still think we have a shot to sign him long term, if not soon, then after year, remember $$$ talks & maybe a full year w Champ & the boys will change his mind

Comment

Fujita blows my ass thats what he does....
                    I knew there was something strange about you!!
                    [QUOTE]

Comment

nope nuttun strange...i tell the tru
                      Oh, okay fruitboy.
                      [QUOTE]

Comment

Re: Wilson

yeah and also gold now wants that much, i say screw them both. we should try to get wilson if we can and i'm sure gold will come down to earth and we sign him for 2 or 3 mil but if he and his agent continue this ridiculous request, we have to let him go.
                        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

ok....your ***....why are u in a broncos forum neway???
                          That's not the way to rinse the chiefs fans
                          sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

what ur not a chiefs fan 2 i hope not...in november it was all dlphin fans now chiefs what has this forum come 2
                            Because you have been around sooo long, right? Calm down, you just have to get used to dhall. He's an all right guy...for a Chef fan.

Comment

John Clayton reports that we signed wilson just before the 2 p.m. deadline today to a 7 year deal but im not sure for how much it didn't say.

Comment

Working...
                              X