No More Portis Or Shanny Threads!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Portis Or Shanny Threads!!

We already have a thread designated for that, use it!!
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Re: No More Portis Or Shanny Threads!!

Originally posted by rascal
    We already have a thread designated for that, use it!!
    Yes. PLEASE!

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

Seriously people, we are gonna have to get them their own damn forums -

Comment

open a temporary "offseason talk" room
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Attention Please!!

If you want to have a discussion on Shanahan or Portis, please, please I beg of you, to join in one of the several thousand that have ALREADY been started - dont start another one - OMG

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i got your back girl... im here trying to find a specific thread i responded to yesterday and im using the internet on my phone so its a pain in the ass already and EVER SINGLE thread looks the same......
            mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Re: Attention Please!!

Originally posted by orangenblue420
              If you want to have a discussion on Shanahan or Portis, please, please I beg of you, to join in one of the several thousand that have ALREADY been started - dont start another one - OMG

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              No way, I'm starting my own dammit, and if anybody stops me I have a bomb strapped to my back!!!!
              [QUOTE]
              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: Attention Please!!

Originally posted by dhall26
                No way, I'm starting my own dammit, and if anybody stops me I have a bomb strapped to my back!!!!
                Is that the 2004/2005 KC season.
                Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                X