X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos fans in Europe

Hi all

----- Rookie post -----

I am looking for Broncos fans in Europe - Especially in Scandinavia.

Please let me know, if you are out there...

Regards,
    Peter

We have fans from the UK here, Ireland, France, Germany. Perhaps more that I have missed. Welcome
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Thanks

Maybe you could reveal how you became a Broncos fan.

I my self lived in Denver for a year as an exchange student, and thereby became a fan...

Comment

Many many years ago when living In Canada caught a Denver Game in which they lost. But the way John Elway played and the way the team kept fighting, made me an instant fan.
        "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
        Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Welcome to the board. I think we have another Dane here - can't remember his username though. I'm from Wales myself. We Europeans are pretty well represented here. Hope you enjoy it round here.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Great_Dane
            Hi all

----- Rookie post -----

Regards,
            Peter
            Hi from France Dane !

There is a great community of European Broncos fans here !
            Welcome

I personaly became a Broncos fan when I discovered football in 1985. That was the first year that football was displayed on french TV channels.
            I discovered Elway and his amazing way of playing (I find that he had some "french touch" or "french flair"... IMO)...

Hope to read you more from you...

BTW, if you like soccer, you can go to the Anything But Football forum... You'll see a lot of us there
            Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Hi and welcome!!!

It is allways nice to see other Scandinavian in the boards.
              I´m from Lahti, Finland
              I have been Bronco fan since early 90´s, thats when i found the sport and the Broncos.
              Looking forward talking to you about sports or just about enything.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Great_Dane
                Hi all

----- Rookie post -----

Regards,
                Peter
                do they have to be blonds?

Comment

Originally posted by DaBroncs
                  do they have to be blonds?
                  Here in Denmark I am so used to the Blond girls I dont even care any more

Comment

Hi GD
                    Welcome to Broncomania! Sure you'll love it! So much information & enthusiasm & great posters.....

I became a Broncos fan in the mid-Eighties after seeing Elway make a beautiful pass way downfield while rolling out of the pocket (yep, that signature play!). Longest, most amazing & accurate NFL pass I'd seen (shhhh....baseball fan up until then!) & I was hooked, line & sinker. Further reinforcement was provided by seeing Rich Karlis kick barefoot, the sheer power of MileHigh Stadium, the Three Amigos, etc etc........what a team!

Go Broncos! AFC West Champs!
                    "We've got these guys right where we want em..."

Comment

Working...
                    X