T.o.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.o.

So I was thinking we lose CP and get Cb that there will definitely be alot more pressure on The Snake. That means our Receivers are gonna have to step it up, why not try and go for T.O. as well. That way we get the corner we need also will have a dominant receiver to go with Rod and Ashlie. Ne1 think this is a good idea?

Re: T.o.

Originally posted by boofeyblitz
    So I was thinking we lose CP and get Cb that there will definitely be alot more pressure on The Snake. That means our Receivers are gonna have to step it up, why not try and go for T.O. as well. That way we get the corner we need also will have a dominant receiver to go with Rod and Ashlie. Ne1 think this is a good idea?
    we can't afford him.
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

I don't know how they could afford him and I was against this idea when I heard Young mention it. It makes you wonder if he might be part of the plan how else could Shanny justify loosing CP who is such an important part of the offense.

Comment

Re: T.o.

Originally posted by boofeyblitz
        cause T.O. can't catch. He's got hands like feet.

Comment

It just makes me nervous for us not to have a runningback that teams don't fear. Without CP, the pressure is on the Wides. There not getting younger and Lelie has yet to produce the big numbers. Maybe theres another wideout we could possibly get. Keyshawn maybe

Comment

I've heard rumors about Keyshawn coming to your rescue.
            [QUOTE]
            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
              I've heard rumors about Keyshawn coming to your rescue.
              I'll personally put a Terry Tate hit on Keyshawn to keep him on I.R. all year

Comment

I'll play if you need me...any takers??? Ok...*runs off crying, dejected*
                sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Working...
                X