Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from wyoming!

Just wanted to introduce myself!
    Im brian and im rooting out of Laramie, WY! Im from colorado origonally but I am going to school up here. Im excited I found this forum and look forward to hangen out!
    Brian

Welcome to the boards!
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

Wyo???

Welcome to the boards! Are you cheering for the Pokes or are you a "Techer"? Just wondering because I've got some friends in Laramie and it's a fun place to party!!!

Comment

Welcome, glad you joined.

Comment

Welcome WBF. I know you'll enjoy being on the boards. Hope we cross paths soon.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

Welcome to the boards!

Comment

Originally posted by WyomingBroncFan
              Just wanted to introduce myself!
              Im brian and im rooting out of Laramie, WY! Im from colorado origonally but I am going to school up here. Im excited I found this forum and look forward to hangen out!
              Brian
              I'ts neat that your from Wyoming I used to live in farson. If you don't know where that is it's between Rock Springs and Jackson hole
              Long live the Broncos
              Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
              My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
              John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Great to see yet another fan from WY on here... there's actually a few of us around... I myself was born in Laramie, but grew up in the Denver Metro area. After a 9 month stint in FL, I'm currently in Casper...

Welcome to the boards... hope to see more of you here!
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Welcome to these fantastic boards!!!!!!!!
                  Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

Make youself at home
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm also from WY, originally. Born in Powell, grew up in Cheyenne, lived in Denver for over a decade, now in NYC. Wyo represent.

Comment

Confused.....

LOL, I saw this post and thought, "I don't remember starting this thread."

Originally from Cody. Lived hear and there, all over. Now living in Bolt Land. Welcome to the boards.

And the latest player to be bought for the right price from Boston....

Johnny Damon

Comment

Working...
                        X