No announcement yet.

Please Get Ashley More Involved!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lelie will be okay. He's the man. Just get the ball in his hands. Period!
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
      Lelie will be okay. He's the man. Just get the ball in his hands. Period!

No, Rod is the man.

Lelie is a mere child.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        No, Rod is the man.

Lelie is a mere child.
        ........................................... Of course Rod is the man who would deny that.

Lelie must be the man since Shanny has him on the field.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

........................................... Of course Rod is the man who would deny that.

Lelie must be the man since Shanny has him on the field.

Shanny is just trying to develop him.

He was a first round pick after all.

And right now, we really don't have much better.

But I think Devoe could challenge Lelie for the starting job next year.

Comment

Shanny is just trying to develop him.

He was a first round pick after all.

And right now, we really don't have much better.

But I think Devoe could challenge Lelie for the starting job next year.
            As much as I like Devoe and I would love to see him get more looks. I'm sticking with Lelie. But I agree Devoe has shown some nice moments at the WR. We do need the rest of the WR corp to step up and help the team.
            Emancipate your mind!
            The People's Poster

Comment

As much as I like Devoe and I would love to see him get more looks. I'm sticking with Lelie. But I agree Devoe has shown some nice moments at the WR. We do need the rest of the WR corp to step up and help the team.

Devoe has a 66.7 target/catch percentage.

Not to bad. Almost at Rod level!

At 44.7%, Lelie's is the worst on the team!

That's pretty crazy.

A play that sticks out for me with Devoe is the play against the Eagles where Plummer threw it behind Devoe. OK, Plummer throws a bad pass now and then. What happens when he throws a bad pass to Lelie? It goes incomplete or gets intercepted. What happens when he throws a bad pass to Devoe?

He takes it to the house!!!!

That's what we need right there.

Comment

Devoe made a nice catch and run. As for Ashley, wouldn't the target stats be less since deeper passes are converted less than the 7 yard slants, 6 yard outs and curls/hooks.

But I agree Lelie and Plummer need to improve. Denver would be a much better team if Lelie, Adams, and Devoe are more involved in the passing game.
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

Devoe made a nice catch and run. As for Ashley, wouldn't the target stats be less since deeper passes are converted less than the 7 yard slants, 6 yard outs and curls/hooks.

But I agree Lelie and Plummer need to improve. Denver would be a much better team if Lelie, Adams, and Devoe are more involved in the passing game.

Yeah, I would imagine that generally the deeper passes are harder to come by.

But unfortunately, Ashley's short game leaves much to be desired so those "easy" passes are ironically more difficult for him.

Comment

Yeah, I would imagine that generally the deeper passes are harder to come by.

But unfortunately, Ashley's short game leaves much to be desired so those "easy" passes are ironically more difficult for him.
                    Mike and Gary have Lelie running the deep routes......I wish he was getting the short looks. Then I could really evaluate him. May this will be the game they throw to Lelie ten times.
                    Emancipate your mind!
                    The People's Poster

Comment

Mike and Gary have Lelie running the deep routes......I wish he was getting the short looks. Then I could really evaluate him. May this will be the game they throw to Lelie ten times.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Lelie on short routes = disaster.

Comment

Devoe had a 3 yard catch where the DB fell on his butt due to the weather, which opened up the entire field. I'm not sold on Devoe, Adams or Watts at all. I've given up on Lelie except for his tremendous long ball abilities. We are in serious need of WR/TE help. Weakest points on our entire team.
                        Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

Working...
                        X