Time to Split the Fans Down the Middle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Split the Fans Down the Middle

Simple. Portis or Bailey. I want to see what the majority opinion on this trade is.
    Clinton Portis
    46.15%
    Champ Bailey
    53.85%
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

I said PORTIS. Bailey is good, but not THAT good. Portis is gonna get 2,000 yards in a season, and the BRONCOS don't have an heir apparent to take over his spot. There are plenty of DBs in the draft that we can take a chance on. Yeah we've not done a good job at drafting a DB, but if you throw enough mud some is gonna stick.

Comment

poll

i think that portis is the best RB in the league and without him we're not going very far for a couple years. Running the ball has been out strong point and we should keep it like that. Looking back at terrel davis who was really good and hopefully jake will do better and become like an elway

Comment

Bailey is good.

But Portis ROCKS!

Comment

My heart is firmly with Clinton. I also have a lot of faith in Walls and Herndon and I think that they will be a great duo next season.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muse
            My heart is firmly with Clinton. I also have a lot of faith in Walls and Herndon and I think that they will be a great duo next season.
            Kind of like you...my heart says Clinton but my head says Champ.
            BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

This is how my head works:

One of the most dangerous offenses last season.

No. 4 Defense in the league

Why try to change it?
              sigpic

Comment

I am sideding with ol' # 7 on this issue...Champ Bailey.. if John Elway likes the deal well then I support it...
                Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
                  I am sideding with ol' # 7 on this issue...Champ Bailey.. if John Elway likes the deal well then I support it...
                  Since when did The God support the trade???
                  sigpic

Comment

But our pass defense was horrid - it really was, i cant even count how many HUGE plays for HUGE yards we gave up (and KC fans STFU, I dont wanna hear from you)

My heart is with CP but Champ may be what we need, but im a girl so im leaving it up to the big guys to figure this one out

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                      But our pass defense was horrid
                      They showed solidity in quite a few games. All they need is a bit more experience and time to gel. Then they'll be rock solid.
                      sigpic

Comment

i love portis but i think champ is a corner that we cant pass up. If we could get bailey for just the draft picks then that would be great but i dont think washington will trade bailey unless a back is in the deal too. So I say Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by Portis2280
                          i love portis but i think champ is a corner that we cant pass up. If we could get bailey for just the draft picks then that would be great but i dont think washington will trade bailey unless a back is in the deal too. So I say Bailey.
                          You realise how many people would have to change their usernames. You included.
                          sigpic

Comment

I gotta go Portis all the way. The way I see it Denver didn't win a SB till TD arrived, and they had a bend but don't break defense then, and the defense was better last year then the SB years IMO. Sure Gary and Anderson filled in well for TD but neither of them had me on the edge of my seat thinking they could break one anytime- then Portis came along. It broke my heart seeing Terrell get injured and retire, I just can't take losing Portis too.
                            Getting rid of Portis would be the BIGGEST mistake EVER!!!! Don't be F'ing stupid Denver.

Comment

Gotta go with Bailey....we didn't expect CP to be what he turned out to be, along with Anderson, Gary, and TD. So whats not to say that Q won't be the next big thing? I mean Q started one game and the whole league was talking about him and how he looked "Barry Sanders" like. I love Portis...don't get me wrong, but we're not gonna get anywhere without a solid pass defense. And Bailey would definitely bring that. As long as we get a 1st round pick from the Skins too, then i'm 100% behind Mike's decision.

Comment

Working...
                              X