Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come on in and get your CROW/Pop Champagne!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on in and get your CROW/Pop Champagne!

LOL this thread is for all those who said we would be a 9-7 team, the browns d-line wouldnt pay off, the 3 rookie draft picks wouldnt pay off, champ was a bust, Lynch was finished, Plummer sucks etc etc.

Lets pop the internet champagne to a great regular season!
    Last edited by Return of Lava; 12-24-2005, 04:39 PM.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Originally posted by Return of Lava
    LOL this thread is for all those who said we would be a 9-7 team, the browns o-line wouldnt pay off, the 3 rookie draft picks wouldnt pay off, champ was a bust, Lynch was finished, Plummer sucks etc etc.

Lets pop the internet champagne!

we got the browns D line not O line

i would be afraid if we got the Browns O line

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
      we got the browns D line not O line

i would be afraid if we got the Browns O line
      Oh yeah your right sorry, edited.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

denver played a all around good game....clinched the second spot

but i wont pop the cork till we had the chargers a loss in their own house...that will make the season
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Cheers to the doubters and haters

Comment

I wanna make a list of all the fallen soldiers that are no longer with this board. pour a little champagne out for:

East coast Brawla aka release the beast
            Run By design aka portisistheman
            broncos_chick
            bcollin1
            horseface
            orange n blu

who else we missin?

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

i was impressed with the way foxworth played today... although the raiders are not a great team this year i was a tad scared coming in
              The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
              While he sits by his hearth at home.
              Quickly finds when questioned by others .
              That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

I still don't think the D-line is that improved. Once again we failed to get pressure on the QB with our front 4 and even with the blitz we lacked any significant pressure.

Rookie DB's are great, Lynch still needs to go, Champ has been fantastic. Great regular season, hopefully somebody from the D-line steps up and we continue our success in the playoffs.
                Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

Here's to the Chargers!!!

Have fun knitting on the sofa while watching us in the playoffs!!!

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                    I wanna make a list of all the fallen soldiers that are no longer with this board. pour a little champagne out for:

East coast Brawla aka release the beast
                    Run By design aka portisistheman
                    broncos_chick
                    bcollin1
                    horseface
                    orange n blu

who else we missin?
                    Release the Beast should still be here, and RBD has been back for a few weeks, you need to read the update letters.
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Tips glass in salute to the Denver Broncos!
                      Ohh Im sorry, I meant tips glass in mile high salute!

Comment

Originally posted by Atwater His Ass
                        Lynch still needs to go
                        You're talking about John Lynch right? I'm just curious, because if you are talking about John Lynch you must be watching a different game or something.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
                        ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

after our week one loss i put that thing in my sig.....

Comment

Originally posted by Atwater His Ass
                            I still don't think the D-line is that improved. Once again we failed to get pressure on the QB with our front 4 and even with the blitz we lacked any significant pressure.

Rookie DB's are great, Lynch still needs to go, Champ has been fantastic. Great regular season, hopefully somebody from the D-line steps up and we continue our success in the playoffs.
                            Thats why most of the Raider plays were runs in the 4th Qtr, when they were down by 19 points.

Our team played tough and deserve all the accolades from us fans.

GO BRONCOS!!!

12-3!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by USMC_Davii
                              You're talking about John Lynch right? I'm just curious, because if you are talking about John Lynch you must be watching a different game or something.
                              Lynch is a great team leader, no doubt. But he's a big liability in coverage and a marginal blizter. He's good at run support. But we don't need run support. We need a safety that can cover. We have 2 run supporting safeites in Ferguseon and Lynch. We need to get a safety that can acutally provide some coverage support. Obvioulsy we are going to stick with the younger Fergueson, therefore Lynch needs to go.
                              Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

Working...
                              X