Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come on in and get your CROW/Pop Champagne!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USMC_Davii
    You're talking about John Lynch right? I'm just curious, because if you are talking about John Lynch you must be watching a different game or something.
    John Lynch has made some good plays on the field, he definately still has something to offer. And more than that the guy adds a tremdous amount of locker room leadership, which counts for so much these days.
    Im starting to second guess the crediablity of the guy that is dissing him so much, Im sure theres other areas that he could worry about but no hes doggs on ma boy Lynch.
    To bad the character isnt in the NFl so he might show us and Lynch how to play the position.

Comment

Whooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BRONCOS
      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwater His Ass
        I still don't think the D-line is that improved. Once again we failed to get pressure on the QB with our front 4 and even with the blitz we lacked any significant pressure.

Rookie DB's are great, Lynch still needs to go, Champ has been fantastic. Great regular season, hopefully somebody from the D-line steps up and we continue our success in the playoffs.
        who cares, once we are winning the games...thats what matters most. no team is perfect.
        Put yourself in Sam Fisher's situation: His daughter died in a car crash, by a drunk driver. His wife died 16 years ago by an illness and he has lost his job from the government. How would you handle it?

(Join FrameCityUnderground and win free Xbox360!!)
        http://www.framecityunderground.com/underground/?u=MKCC14

(Join My Bewaresamfisher club!!)
        http://bewaresamfisher-club.1up.com/

Comment

Lynch is a great team leader, no doubt. But he's a big liability in coverage and a marginal blizter. He's good at run support. But we don't need run support. We need a safety that can cover. We have 2 run supporting safeites in Ferguseon and Lynch. We need to get a safety that can acutally provide some coverage support. Obvioulsy we are going to stick with the younger Fergueson, therefore Lynch needs to go.
          Ya Ferguson is not good in pass coverage, he only had 5 ints as a safety.

Comment

Lynch is a great team leader, no doubt. But he's a big liability in coverage and a marginal blizter. He's good at run support. But we don't need run support. We need a safety that can cover. We have 2 run supporting safeites in Ferguseon and Lynch. We need to get a safety that can acutally provide some coverage support. Obvioulsy we are going to stick with the younger Fergueson, therefore Lynch needs to go.
            AHA Ferguson is over 30 as well.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Cheers to the Denver Broncos, at the top of the AFC West, AND the number 2 seed. This is for you!

And to all those who said we suck, well, yall were wrong.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
              2. Taxes
              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

I am sticking to my original prediction. 12-4 and superbowl bound. For those who don't believe I predicted this here is the thread.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=39053
                Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                  LOL this thread is for all those who said we would be a 9-7 team, the browns d-line wouldnt pay off, the 3 rookie draft picks wouldnt pay off, champ was a bust, Lynch was finished, Plummer sucks etc etc.

Lets pop the internet champagne to a great regular season!
                  Yeah, whatever happened to all the naysayers after the Miami game who said the Broncos season was finished? Who were those people again? ;-)
                  You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X