No announcement yet.

Who you hoping we play in the playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who you hoping we play in the playoffs?

Im glad we wont be playing Indy first, give us a game to get ready (hopefully they fall on their faces)

I am thinking Jacksonville, if at all possible would be the ideal game for us, Leftwhich is gonna be just coming back off of an injury, and they have struggled to beat week teams as of late (whether that be Leftwhich out or not I dont know)

I think that is the best scenerio, if at all possible.
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Give me jax or the pats at home and ill be happy

Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member 1

Comment

I agree Jacksonville would be the best games

*but would it not be cool to paly like the Pats or a better team and jsut beat them solidly...much more reasuring for a playoff win, then a squeaker against the weakest team in....

But a win is a win

Comment

ya the jaquars would be nice that would ensure an AFC championship appearance. it would be my dream to watch us eliminate the patriots or the bungles. although they would be much harder games
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HidEmu
          ya the jaquars would be nice that would ensure an AFC championship appearance. it would be my dream to watch us eliminate the patriots or the bungles. although they would be much harder games

I am hoping the Bengals have to go through Indy, that way either way we would win, because those two in my mind are the hardest two teams in. Both Pittsburgh and New England are peaking at the right time, that is scary to me, Jacksonvilles kind of creeping by these weak teams, definatley the least feared of teams in.
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

give me the colts .. i wanna see the broncos lay down the smack.. but since it wont be the colts ... if i was the broncos i would be hungry and welcome anyone..
            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
            While he sits by his hearth at home.
            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

I wanna knock off the EX- World Champs and then go to the dome for PAYBACK!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                I wanna knock off the EX- World Champs and then go to the dome for PAYBACK!!!!
                You read my mind. But if it isn't the Patriots I want the Bengals.
                RIP Darrent Williams
                You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

I'd like to play either the Cowboys, Skins or Giants so we can avenge one of our previous Superbowl losses.

Comment

playing the patriots or pittsburg is sketchky. Bengals could be a lose if our defense doesnt hold up but it would be close. I think indy is the only team we cant beat, wed have to play perfect.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MyFav
                      You read my mind. But if it isn't the Patriots I want the Bengals.
                      Either would work. Really, I want the best teams.

I want everyone to recognize our superiority!

Comment

The Patriots in Denver. That way we can get PatriotsRuleYou quiet. (unless the Patriots win , But I think the Broncos should be able to beat them)

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                          I am hoping the Bengals have to go through Indy
                          Lol. Careful what you wish for!!

The Bengals are the #3 seed. It's IMPOSSIBLE for them to play Indy the second round. The only way for the Beangles to have to "go through Indy" is if they win first round then come to Denver and beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by broncsx3
                            Lol. Careful what you wish for!!

The Bengals are the #3 seed. It's IMPOSSIBLE for them to play Indy the second round. The only way for the Beangles to have to "go through Indy" is if they win first round then come to Denver and beat us.

I dont know how the playoffs work, I meant taht Id hope they would have to face each other before we would have to face either.
                            Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                              Either would work. Really, I want the best teams.

I want everyone to recognize our superiority!

Well then it shouldn't matter who we play, as long as we take care of the Colts in the Championship game. That would certainly prove it.
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X