Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next week will be fun to watch bvp devoe adams ect.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next week will be fun to watch bvp devoe adams ect.

Cant wait to whoop the dolts with our super backups

Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member 1

I agree. I'd like to see that Devoe get some real action. I hope Watts gets some playing time. I really like Watts. If he doesn't play next week, I think Mike Shannahan is saying Watts is through in Denver.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

Devoe was pretty active yesterday, and Adams played alot!

I think Watts is done. I dont think he even suited up yesterday. Sad to say it too. He looked good in the last preseson game, but has disappeared since.

I dont really want to rest any starters next week. It's too much time off witht hey bye for us. We need to keep our guys playing strong going into the playoffs. I'd like to see BVP too, but I can wait. I want the win!

They can rest the week after, and when they are done in February!

Comment

bvp=mvp
        sigpic
        DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
          Devoe was pretty active yesterday, and Adams played alot!

I think Watts is done. I dont think he even suited up yesterday. Sad to say it too. He looked good in the last preseson game, but has disappeared since.

I dont really want to rest any starters next week. It's too much time off witht hey bye for us. We need to keep our guys playing strong going into the playoffs. I'd like to see BVP too, but I can wait. I want the win!

They can rest the week after, and when they are done in February!
          I agree JWinn, we have to start our regulars for the the 1st quarter and maybe a few series into the second quarter then we should see the 2nd and 3rd string guys.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

Pretty sure that is what the game plan is. It is not about winning or losing, well at least not for us, San Diego will be playing for pride and to end thier season with a win. We just want to stay in our offensive groove. Let the starters get some time in there, and then get some playing time for the backups, becuase you just never know.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bronc_fan23
              bvp=mvp
              That's a good one. Wake up you are dreaming. Its time to come back to the real world.

Comment

That will be pathetic if we win.
                sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by bronc_fan23
                  bvp=mvp

Please.
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

We will play our guys some, but not a lot. I expect Tatum to get bulk of the carries. This will show his durability to carry mrowe than 15 times per game. I think Shanny wants him to get 1000 yards too. That will not only make Tatum have stats but Broncos (Sahnny and co.)to have bragging rights as well. They always say Broncos can put out a 1000 yard rusher at will. How about 2 1000 yard rushers in a season. That is something special.

Jake might play the first few possessions, but BVP is coming in. We dont need Jake to get his leg rolled over by some DE or DT. Ashley will rest as his arm looked pretty bad watching the game. Rod might get a few reps but not too much. WR's you will see Devoe, Adams, and possibly Watts but I doubt it.

Expect the playbook to be watered down as in preseason down. Very basic plays as the Broncos wont be showing anything to anyone until the second round of the playoffs.

Although this game doesnt mean anything, I would love to see Duke, Dayne, Adams Devoe and maybe Terrell in action.

Our defense will probably scare me the most as we had some scares with Al, Champ, and Ian was limping a bit. We need to rest anyone who is sore.

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bokyong
                      This will show his durability to carry more than 15 times per game.
                      Or lack thereof... I am not convinced Tatum is the future...

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

I was going to start a thread about the SD game how we should sit most the starters by the second half. With the bye coming up, we need the starters to at least see some action.

Winning or losing this game is not a factor now. We have been one of the lucky teams this year getting by without a boat load of injuries. We need our full squad totally healthy as we push for a trip to Detroit.

I will watch the Bolt game but I won't be nearly as passionate as usual given our current situation. But getting out of there with a win would be a little added bonus on the resume if we do in fact play the backups during most of the game.

Playing the backups in this game could give Shanny and idea of who should stay and who should go next season.
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                          I was going to start a thread about the SD game how we should sit most the starters by the second half. With the bye coming up, we need the starters to at least see some action.

Winning or losing this game is not a factor now. We have been one of the lucky teams this year getting by without a boat load of injuries. We need our full squad totally healthy as we push for a trip to Detroit.

I will watch the Bolt game but I won't be nearly as passionate as usual given our current situation. But getting out of there with a win would be a little added bonus on the resume if we do in fact play the backups during most of the game.

Playing the backups in this game could give Shanny and idea of who should stay and who should go next season.

He already knows!

BTW tater will be lucky to see his 15 carries next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
                            BTW tater will be lucky to see his 15 carries next week.
                            I agree and Dayne should get a lot of carries in this game. That is why I was really surprised to see 60% of the fans voting that Bell will get his 131 yards to make his 1000 yard season.

You don't think that Shanny would run Bell all day just to meet that milestone do you? And if so.... the Bolt defense would probably not allow it anyway?
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                              I agree and Dayne should get a lot of carries in this game. That is why I was really surprised to see 60% of the fans voting that Bell will get his 131 yards to make his 1000 yard season.

You don't think that Shanny would run Bell all day just to meet that milestone do you? And if so.... the Bolt defense would probably not allow it anyway?

Actually, if Bell is "on pace" after a quarter or two, I think that Shanny will give Bell the carries to try to reach 1000 yards. In other words, I don't think Shanny has a definite, predefined plan and will take it as it goes during game time.

Having two backs over 1000 yards is a great achievement for team, players and coach and since we only have 7 OL, we'll be playing the starters a lot and may as well throw them a bone, as I'm sure the OL would be proud of blocking for TWO 1000 yard rushers in the same season. That's pretty impressive.

Comment

Working...
                              X