Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next week will be fun to watch bvp devoe adams ect.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lvbronx
    Actually, if Bell is "on pace" after a quarter or two, I think that Shanny will give Bell the carries to try to reach 1000 yards. In other words, I don't think Shanny has a definite, predefined plan and will take it as it goes during game time.

Having two backs over 1000 yards is a great achievement for team, players and coach and since we only have 7 OL, we'll be playing the starters a lot and may as well throw them a bone, as I'm sure the OL would be proud of blocking for TWO 1000 yard rushers in the same season. That's pretty impressive.
    That makes sense. If Bell has a good 1st quarter then why not. Anderson should probably sit out if his ankle is still a little sore and as we know, he has already passed the mark. And yes....it would say a lot about the O Line up front. We are already known as the best running team in the league for over a decade now and that would just prove the point and remove any doubt from anyone who may not agree.

This kinda reminds me of when Eddy and Rod were going for the 100 catches each a few seasons ago. We were pounding the hell out of the 49ers in that last game at Mile High Stadium and they kept throwing the ball to Rod after Eddy got 101. Rod hit the mark and that was very special.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx
      Actually, if Bell is "on pace" after a quarter or two, I think that Shanny will give Bell the carries to try to reach 1000 yards. In other words, I don't think Shanny has a definite, predefined plan and will take it as it goes during game time.

Having two backs over 1000 yards is a great achievement for team, players and coach and since we only have 7 OL, we'll be playing the starters a lot and may as well throw them a bone, as I'm sure the OL would be proud of blocking for TWO 1000 yard rushers in the same season. That's pretty impressive.

He won't be on pace as Dayne will most likely be the brusier back for MA . Just like they have done all year MA wears them down and tater comes in to spell him and gain some "different" yards.

If tater does get the 1000 it will be an after thought, or he gets a couple of long runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Fl_playa101
        Cant wait to whoop the dolts with our super backups
        You are dreaming are you not? Next week is the Dolts super bowl~

We are gonna be hard pressed to beat them at home in the best of time with our frontline players going.

Comment

Working...
        X