Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone hear anything about Mike Anderson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone hear anything about Mike Anderson?

I missed if the injury was bad or not. Does anyone know his status?
    Last edited by LoyalSoldier; 12-25-2005, 08:38 PM.
    "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Twisted ankle. Should be ok with some rest according to nfl.com.

Comment

He will be okay with two weeks off. He'll be rooting to see if Bell can get 131 yrds rushing.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

I would love for it to happen, but it truly depends how hard the Chargers want to win next week. If they perform their run defense will keep us from gettin that many rushing yards.
        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Twisted ankle. He won't be playinig next week.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
          2. Taxes
          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Unlike the last two years it is sooooo nice to not have to worry about the last game of the regular season. The Broncos have the leeway to allow for rest and recovery going into the play-offs.

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
              He will be okay with two weeks off. He'll be rooting to see if Bell can get 131 yrds rushing.

Is that all he needs FOR 1000?

GO TATER!

sigpic
              They're your teammates, now.
              Best of luck, TT!
              ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                I would love for it to happen, but it truly depends how hard the Chargers want to win next week. If they perform their run defense will keep us from gettin that many rushing yards.

They should just let Tater get the 1000, it'd be the classy thing to do.

If I'm not mistaken, they don't have anything left to play for in this point in the season either, so what'd be the point of 'bringing their A-game'?

*Note to self: This throws a major wrench in my Fantasy planning for next week. Gonna have to pick up 2 RB's, one to replace both M.A. and L.T.

sigpic
                They're your teammates, now.
                Best of luck, TT!
                ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

havw you guys noticed that our injurys for our most talented players are at the end of the year. first it was Dwill and now mike. we should have taken out our starters awhile ago....but we needed to win that bills and raiders game so w/e. i hope our whole team is ready for the playoffs. and hey if its 2 weeks for mike's injury thats ok since we have a first round bye week .
                  Put yourself in Sam Fisher's situation: His daughter died in a car crash, by a drunk driver. His wife died 16 years ago by an illness and he has lost his job from the government. How would you handle it?

(Join FrameCityUnderground and win free Xbox360!!)
                  http://www.framecityunderground.com/underground/?u=MKCC14

(Join My Bewaresamfisher club!!)
                  http://bewaresamfisher-club.1up.com/

Comment

That would be so cool if TATUM could get his 1k this sat. Would it be wise to risk his health for this game?
                    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Duhhhhhh....

Isn't it obvious? It sure seems to be perfectly clear to me that Rod Dayne will come in to prove his excellence this week. Bell will just run what he can with the little play calls they give him. And they'll keep it that way!

I have said it before and will do so again....Shanny's strategy is to DECEIVE those who we play against. He's a master play-caller and will definitiely continue to obscure the ultimate game plan. In the mean while... he will develop his tools by spreading the ball around.

Dayne will have a stellar day on Saturday!

Shhhhh... don't let that get out!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CameronY
                        Isn't it obvious? It sure seems to be perfectly clear to me that Rod Dayne will come in to prove his excellence this week. Bell will just run what he can with the little play calls they give him. And they'll keep it that way!

I have said it before and will do so again....Shanny's strategy is to DECEIVE those who we play against. He's a master play-caller and will definitiely continue to obscure the ultimate game plan. In the mean while... he will develop his tools by spreading the ball around.

Dayne will have a stellar day on Saturday!

Shhhhh... don't let that get out!!!!
                        that's Ron Dayne

If Bell doesn't get many carries, it's because they want to keep him fresh. I'm interested to see how Dayne does though, as I'm sure he'll be getting some good carries. I want to see how Van Pelt plays moreso than the running backs, personally. I know we've got 3 RB's that can at least get the job done if need be, but seeing Van Pelt (hopefully) go against a real defense will be what I'm watching for.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

The San Diego game is going to be intersting. If we still had unfinished business to do to get that 2nd seed, SD might be up for it. This game is a trash game for both teams. I would be surprised to even see LT play. This is just another scrimmage. I say play our starters until the middle of the second and start getting them out.

Comment

Uhm Did we not learn anything from the first playoff game at Indy 2 years ago, when we rested our starters against Green Bay and let them tromp us?

The resting the starters/looking at games like they're "trash games"/"who cares" games, does absolutly NOTHING for the team -- it rusts up the players, they get their heads out of the game, and their bodies follow -- even for "just a week".

Besides, it's a division game -- why not play it up to the fullest potential, if nothing else to have the bragging rights?

From the sounds of it, the starters/players aren't in the mindset to have an "easy" or "off week" -- that's what the first round bye is for...You don't get this far and let the guard down.

That's just my 2 cents...Now back to my regularly scheduled program called work...

~BD

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                              We will all be routing for two backs with one thousand yard seasons. Does anyone know if that has ever happened in the NFL before???
                              "An exemplar who knows what they know and knows what they do not know, truly is one who knows."

Comment

Working...
                              X