So whats The plaoff Scenario???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So whats The plaoff Scenario???

Now that we got the first round bye which team r we most likely to vurse in the playoffs...Im lost on this i have no clue if we vursing NE,JAGUARS,BENGALS,....Can osme1 please explain who we most likely vursing.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Jamal
    Now that we got the first round bye which team r we most likely to vurse in the playoffs...Im lost on this i have no clue if we vursing NE,JAGUARS,BENGALS,....Can osme1 please explain who we most likely vursing.

vursing??? osme1???

I think we can figure out what you mean, but would it pain you too much to speak in proper English?

sigpic
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

We would play the winner of the #3 vs #6 matchup, which at this point is Pitt @ Cin.
      My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
        We would play the winner of the #3 vs #6 matchup, which at this point is Pitt @ Cin.
        I'm afraid this isn't correct.

Who we face will depend on the winners of BOTH wildcard games.

For instance, if the playoff picture stays the way it is right now, the following teams would be in...

INDY
        Denver
        Cincy
        NE
        Jacksonville
        Pittsburgh

The wildcard round would be...

Cincy vs Pitt and NE vs Jacksonville

If Cincy and NE were to win, we would play Cincy and INDY would play NE

If Cincy and Jacksonville were to win, we would play Cincy and INDY would play Jacksonville

If NE and Pittsburgh were to win, we would play NE and INDY would play Pitt

If Jacksonville and Pittsburgh were to win, we would play Jacksonville and INDY would play Pitt

INDY will always get to play the lowest remaining seed each round

Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman

For instance, if the playoff picture stays the way it is right now, the following teams would be in...

INDY
          Denver
          Cincy
          NE
          Jacksonville
          Pittsburgh

If Cincy and Jacksonville were to win, we would play Cincy and INDY would play Jacksonville

If Jacksonville and Pittsburgh were to win, we would play Jacksonville and INDY would play Pitt

Thanks for clearing that up. LOL.

I was going off of the bracket on CBSSportsline.com. The bracket must be wrong, because I went back and looked, and it said the #1 seed plays the lowest seeded wild card survivor in the divisional round.
          My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman

INDY
            Denver
            Cincy
            NE
            Jacksonville
            Pittsburgh

Yeah, I was just about to point that out to him. I knew there had to be more possibilities of who we'd face. Your scenarious are crystal clear, thanks!
            sigpic
            They're your teammates, now.
            Best of luck, TT!
            ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Well we can simplify things.... Wild Card round we play nobody.

If the seeding remains as this, there is still a chance 3 & 4 can switch spots

1) Colts
              2) Denver
              3) Bengals
              4) Pats
              5) Jags
              6) Steelers

If this holds true Steelers vs Bengals & Jags vs Pats.

Steelers are the lowest seed: If the Steelers win in the wild card round,no matter who they face they go to INDY. That's it.

So that leaves 3 teams to consider, Pats, Bengals & Jags.
              We have played both the Jags & Pats so there is already some game planning that has been done on them.

That would leave the Bengals to try and game plan on. Even if the 3rd and 4th seed flip positions we would have.

Steelers vs Pats & Jags vs Bengals

Steelers win... off to Indy
              Pats win they go to Denver and winner of the other game goes to Indy.

See it is pretty simple allowing for the variables.... of course we will know more next week. So hang in there.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

You can pretty much sum it up as if:

Bengals win, we play Bengals in our house.
                If Steelers win, we play the winner of Pats and Jags.
                No matter who we play first, we will be at home.

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

Comment

So how do we get New England here for the Championship?
                  Last edited by BroncoFanCam; 12-26-2005, 03:25 AM.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
                    So how do we get New England here for the Championship?

If Cincy and New England Wins their first round games...

Then New England goes to Indy and Cincy comes to Denver.

New England would have to beat Indy...

We would beat Cincy....

Then the AFC Championship would be New England @ Denver.

Comment

how many people feel that New England is going to rape peyton manning?

i would more than love to see that

Comment

In all honesty, who all want to have to go into Indy and play the colts? I hate to root for NE but I hope them and Cincy win so they can go into Indy and maybe knock off the colts and then come to Denver!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                          If Cincy and New England Wins their first round games...

Then New England goes to Indy and Cincy comes to Denver.

New England would have to beat Indy...

We would beat Cincy....

Then the AFC Championship would be New England @ Denver.
                          That's what I'm talkin' about!!! CP for you!

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24
                            In all honesty, who all want to have to go into Indy and play the colts? I hate to root for NE but I hope them and Cincy win so they can go into Indy and maybe knock off the colts and then come to Denver!
                            YES^^^^^^^ I don't care about "revenge" against the Colts or whatever some on here say. I want the AFC Title game at home and I hope the Pats or whoever spank the Colts. I feel extremely confident that no one can come to our house and beat us in the playoffs so having all the games there would be our best shot at the SB, IMHO.

Comment

Well, we would've been the #1 seed, if We would have won against either Miami or KC, and would beat SD Saturday...

Doesn't that suck?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X