Boo hoo hoo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boo hoo hoo...

I guess Mr. Schwiegert doesn't realize this is the NFL, not Pop (make everyone feel like a winner) Warner.

Raider no fan of Broncos:

For the second time this season, Oakland safety Stuart Schweigert complained about the Broncos' tactics after the game. Schweigert didn't like the Broncos calling a timeout before Sebastian Janikowski kicked a field goal in the fourth quarter.

"It's expected," Schweigert said. "Then they go and challenge an 8-yard catch (by Jerry Porter). In fact, I thought when they put (backup quarterback Bradlee) Van Pelt in there at the end they may have wanted to give him a little confidence going into next season and have him throw up a shot and maybe get a touchdown. I was telling our corners to get deep because they could do some (thing) like that. They didn't, but it could have happened."

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

LOL, I wish he had've tossed a bomb for a TD now.

Comment

Well as for the timeout. I think most coaches would have done it. You do everything to prevent a score. This is the NFL. Not Flag League.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

IMO, Shanny did it to try to preserve the shutout. You owe it to your defense to give it a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx
          IMO, Shanny did it to try to preserve the shutout. You owe it to your defense to give it a shot.
          I absolutely agree with you and E-man... what does he expect?

Comment

He sounds like a sore loser to me. Perfect fit for the Raiders.
            sigpic
            Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
            -Sean Payton

Comment

Boo, hoo. Everyone calls TO to "Ice the kicker." And if we put the scrubs in there, that means we won. Did you honestly thing that you were going to come back from 19 points down in 2 minutes when WE had the ball Stewie? Your offense also seemed to give up.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
              2. Taxes
              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                He sounds like a sore loser to me. Perfect fit for the Raiders.
                Absolutely... Sore AND loser... And the Broncos made him become both.
                Raider poster child...

Comment

I'd say he should ***** about his own teams offense before anyone else. There were at one point 5 minutes or so left and instead of getting on with it, the raiders run the ball use up the play clock and run again. If he was so worried about the win you'd think he would have gone to Norv and said, "put some points on the board" Doesn't matter how far you are down, just to save face. I have never seen a team give up as fast as the Raiders did. At least teams like the Texans fight on to the end. As for the TO before the kick. Most kickers actually like the extra time it gives them. Chance to make sure thier footing is right, the ground is stable and what the winds doing. They do it to try and put off the snapper or the holder really.
                  "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                  Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Check out his bio pic

The first time I saw him I thought it was Screech in "Saved by the Bell."

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/493052

Comment

Sounds like a real Turd, You cant beat a team so you cry about how the team plays, Poor Sport, Perfect Fit in Al Davis's vision of The Raiders!
                      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by azfanz
                        The first time I saw him I thought it was Screech in "Saved by the Bell."

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/493052
                        Hey it IS Screech!

Comment

Working...
                        X