should we of tagged gold???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should we of tagged gold???

i can understand this to a degree because if we gave him the tag and then could not get a long term deal we would be paying him ALOT of money, that 1, we can't really afford and 2, he does'nt really merit. (after the injury).

BUT it would be a shame if we lost gold without getting anything except cap room. i hope we get a long term deal with gold.

does any1 think we should of tagged him????
    yes - of course!!!!
    12.50%
    no - he does'nt merit the tag
    87.50%

Re: we chose not to franchise gold

Originally posted by bronx_2003
    i can understand this to a degree because if we gave him the tag and then could not get a long term deal we would be paying him ALOT of money, that 1, we can't really afford and 2, he does'nt really merit. (after the injury).

BUT it would be a shame if we lost gold without getting anything except cap room. i hope we get a long term deal with gold.

does any1 think we should of tagged him????
    Gold is not worth the franchise player tag.
    We could instead try retaining Anderson to fill in the huge vacuum left by Portis.

Comment

good poll question..why don't you start one.

Comment

should we of tagged gold???

what do ya'll think!?!?!?

Comment

No way in hell it would cost way to much and not to say he wont be worth it someday but he isn't right now thats for sure.

Comment

Gold not tagged?!

Is Denver really ready to let Gold walk or was this just a cap move to have more money for Bailey? I've heard that they might cut Mobley due to his injury, if so Gold HAS to be back.
            "Brian Williams that is Ed McCcaffrey that just tattooed you flat on your back!"

Comment

Re: Gold not tagged?!

Originally posted by zvine
              Is Denver really ready to let Gold walk or was this just a cap move to have more money for Bailey? I've heard that they might cut Mobley due to his injury, if so Gold HAS to be back.
              gold is not gonna get a $5+mil offer from another team, he just came off a ACL injury. when all the teams pass him up, hopefull he settles here for less. if another team spends that much on him , we have to say goodbye cause we cant match a 5+mil offer to gold. the franchise tag would have gave gold i think 5+mil so we couldnt do that we dont have that much money.
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Gold not tagged?!

Originally posted by zvine
                Mobley may retire, and hopefully Gold will realize that he needs to accept less.
                Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Damnit, Mobleys the man. Hopefully Gold will stick around.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
                    Damnit, Mobleys the man.
                    But who could be fully mentally ready to play again after that type of injury. He has a family and two super bowl rings. He knocked down the pass to win the first one. He might call it a carreer.
                    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Working...
                    X