Wesley Duke shows up Antonio Gates!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wesley Duke shows up Antonio Gates!

I really hope duke gets some playing time this week and does well. How great would it be for him to have better numbers than gates in this game. Imagine the publicity.. lol. Anyway, one can dream...
    The second coming of Jesus already happened, it was John Elway.

ya, Im really exited to see him play some more too. His one catch was probably a little misleading, but he still showed a lot of potential on that play! Heres to an injury free game

Comment

I heard somewhere that Shanahan will sit most of his star players but wants to see more from certain fellas that havent acheived as much as he wants.
      It'd be cool to see Wesley Duke play but I think we're gonna see alot of what Putz and Alexander can do, along with Ron Dayne.

Comment

well, thats good too. As long as I get to see the broncos play Ill be happy.

Comment

Unfortunately there won't be any publicity. I would guess that outside of us Bronco fans and those "in the know" in the NFL nobody has a clue who Wesley Duke is. Hopefully they'll learn this weekend.
          "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Dreamers and kiddies. Not gonna happen SAN is gonna brong their A GAME

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
              Dreamers and kiddies. Not gonna happen SAN is gonna brong their A GAME
              The only reason I believe that Denver might still win this game is because SD has nothing to play for either. I'm not too sure LT is even going to play. They have to be pretty dejected over the way their season has gone. If they were still trying to get in or had a chance to knock Denver to a lower seed then I think they would "bring it". Since they can't have any effect on the playoff picture, I think they might "mail it in".
              "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

Comment

Originally posted by spikerman
                The only reason I believe that Denver might still win this game is because SD has nothing to play for either. I'm not too sure LT is even going to play. They have to be pretty dejected over the way their season has gone. If they were still trying to get in or had a chance to knock Denver to a lower seed then I think they would "bring it". Since they can't have any effect on the playoff picture, I think they might "mail it in".

Get real, this is there stuper bowl, Marty hates the Broncos we have knocked him out of the playoffs forever going back to CLE and this was supposed to be their year in SAN. They bring their A game and we will phone it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
                  Get real, this is there stuper bowl, Marty hates the Broncos we have knocked him out of the playoffs forever going back to CLE and this was supposed to be their year in SAN. They bring their A game and we will phone it in.
                  I guess I'm just not convinced that SD won't mail it in too.

Comment

San Diego will play hard. They have nothing to lose and to have a season sweep against a division team is not good for morale and Marty's job security. They also want to get to the 10 win mark. Just goes to show how 10-6 does not guarantee you a playoff spot this year. The AFC got tough.

On a good note I am glad that the NFC is not sending no 8-8 team to the playoffs like last year lol. That was pretty pathetic.

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

Comment

u know to think of it i would love to make my first nfl play in denver BVP in his first play 7yd TD run and then Duke gets a 1yd TD catch on his first nfl play haha
                      Kyle Orton Army #184

Comment

Originally posted by spikerman
                        They can still run and STOP the run.
                        The only reason they were run on by the chefs, was because of the sloppy field.
                        Remember the last time denver played SD in the rain?

I HOPE Shanny plays the 'healthy' starters through the first series in the 3rd qtr.
                        Just to keep them in sync.
                        Giving the backups a qtr+ should be enough for them to get their feet wet, and show what they're made of.
                        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                          They can still run and STOP the run.
                          The only reason they were run on by the chefs, was because of the sloppy field.
                          Remember the last time denver played SD in the rain?

I HOPE Shanny plays the 'healthy' starters through the first series in the 3rd qtr.
                          Just to keep them in sync.
                          Giving the backups a qtr+ should be enough for them to get their feet wet, and show what they're made of.
                          The reason they could run on them is the same reason they can run on anyone. They have one of the best o-lines in the game and LJ isn't to bad either. He only started 8 games this season and split carries w/priest the other 8 and he still gained over 1500 yards. Give credit were credits due.

Comment

Working...
                          X