Best pick in the draft for Broncos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best pick in the draft for Broncos!

Trade our #1 and a #2 (either ours or one from the portis deal), move up and take sean taylor in the 1st, Maybe a LB on the 2nd and if Quincy Wilson form WVU is still there at #3 take him, he's a portis type player without the hyped up attitude!

any1 who would trade a top 5 pick is crazy!

Comment

I like Quincy Wilson, but he's not a "Portis type player" No one is. Wilson will probably be there in the 3rd or 4th round, so I'd say we'll wait and see.

Comment

Those top team need alot more help than just one player. Chargers are talking trade down and so are Cards.

Comment

they are both in need of the top 2 - manning and ben r.

to trade down would be stupid.

Comment

Heck the Chargers traded down and passed on Michael Vick and Dennis Green is pretty high on McCown

Comment

you prove my point then. the chargers traded down and that was stupid. every1 knew vick was going to be a massive success. i'm glad he is'nt in the west!

Comment

Taylor probably won't go till about the 7th pick anyway

Comment

Re: Best pick in the draft for Broncos!

Originally posted by Almost Heaven
                  Trade our #1 and a #2 (either ours or one from the portis deal), move up and take sean taylor in the 1st, Maybe a LB on the 2nd and if Quincy Wilson form WVU is still there at #3 take him, he's a portis type player without the hyped up attitude!
                  now this post does make some sense and I agree, send some picks, players, cash what ever it takes to get Taylor...
                  Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

If you want an RB look at Kevin Jones from Virginia Tech.
                    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Just pray they stay away from Maurice Clarett!
                      "Brian Williams that is Ed McCcaffrey that just tattooed you flat on your back!"

Comment

Trade Plummer to the Chargers for their round 1 and get Manning!! Muahahaha!!

Comment

Working...
                        X