portis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• portis

ey look i love da broncos. eventhrough thier highs and lows. after elway retired i thought it was over, but den we have clinton portis. but the thing is look we need him. he is really great, we could do with out bailey 4 now, but we need portis. griffen is still a young guy he needs more experience and puttin him out der like dis is messed up. i think dat we shouldnt trade portis he is 2 valuable 2 our offense and nex yr is our yr. no trade!!!
    -lilladen711

Please type coherently and read the countless other threads on this subject.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Awww, c'mon Beast.....he's just a jr. member. Give the little guy a break. At least he didn't come on here like Africangoshdarn and call everybody an idiot for being here.
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

i say no trade, broncos O-line is gettin old and injured. we need portis right now. i heard that rumor about strahan and woodson talkin' to the broncos, if that happens then the defense will be stacked enough for now. besides if our starting linebackers hadn't gotten injured last year then the defense would've done a hell of a lot better and they definately would've gotten further in the playoffs and been a higher seed. bottom line: NO TRADE!!!! instead drafting RB's every year, we should stick with portis and draft CB's or even trade draft picks for them if no good ones are comin' out.

Comment

Re: portis

Originally posted by lilladen711
          ey look i love da broncos. eventhrough thier highs and lows. after elway retired i thought it was over, but den we have clinton portis. but the thing is look we need him. he is really great, we could do with out bailey 4 now, but we need portis. griffen is still a young guy he needs more experience and puttin him out der like dis is messed up. i think dat we shouldnt trade portis he is 2 valuable 2 our offense and nex yr is our yr. no trade!!!
          -lilladen711
          Haven't you heard? Ebonics is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck'n Broncos
            i say no trade, broncos O-line is gettin old and injured. we need portis right now. i heard that rumor about strahan and woodson talkin' to the broncos, if that happens then the defense will be stacked enough for now. besides if our starting linebackers hadn't gotten injured last year then the defense would've done a hell of a lot better and they definately would've gotten further in the playoffs and been a higher seed. bottom line: NO TRADE!!!! instead drafting RB's every year, we should stick with portis and draft CB's or even trade draft picks for them if no good ones are comin' out.
            Amen to dat
            If I'm wrong, then I'll pay for it
            If I'm right, yea, you're gonna hear about it

Comment

Originally posted by broncoback
              Amen to dat
              No trade, keep Griffin and Droughns at least.

Comment

Working...
              X