al is stayin......need a te as #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• al is stayin......need a te as #1

okay folks here it is.....AL IS STAYIN!!!!!!!!!AL IS STAYIN.....finally i have a little bit of faith in the mastermind....Now for our draft...If 84 goes we need to go after ben troupe or ben watson...they are quick and could be great replacements (if their is such a thing) for Shannon.....if Sharpe stays then Tommy Harris of OU would be a super great pick

Old news. And before you get tunnel vision look at some other TE's. Remember that Shannon was a 7th round pick.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Finally my preaching about Ben Troupe is spreading. Yes, he is gonna be GOOD. So good in fact, I wouldn't mind seeing him wear #84 for us if we don't retire it. He is the second coming of Sharpe, you can be sure. Ben Watson is good as well, I'd take Troupe over him. TrouPE=SharPE. Get it?

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
        Finally my preaching about Ben Troupe is spreading. Yes, he is gonna be GOOD. So good in fact, I wouldn't mind seeing him wear #84 for us if we don't retire it. He is the second coming of Sharpe, you can be sure. Ben Watson is good as well, I'd take Troupe over him. TrouPE=SharPE. Get it?
        Well, Troupe is going to be one hell of a TE but he wont be as good as sharpe

Comment

We dont need a tight end in the draft. If we do get one in the draft look for it to be drafted in the 5th-7th round. If this whole trade thing goes through, I say get 1 of 3 things: A running back, another good cornerback or a wide reciever. We are fine in the TE position.

Comment

Uh, how are "we fine in the TE position"? House isn't a receiving TE and Jeb Putzier hasn't proven a thing. Sharpe bailed out Plummer all season long last year, and now with Portis seemingly gone, he's gonna need another go to guy.

Comment

Ya were fine at the TE position untill sharpe retires

Comment

newby ha

okay newby doesnt even fit the description here...i got tommy harris from a Denver radio station...am 950 the fan said denver would go for harris....im a fan of the te and I say ben troupe and ben watson are to good to pass up if available......if we do get shed of portis than possibly go after a wr to compliment rod smith...lelie i feel is a bust so we need a #2 recvr and hopefully lelie will come through....

COLORADO NATIVE BABY!!!!!!

Comment

Re: newby ha

Originally posted by oneshybutterfly
                  okay newby doesnt even fit the description here...i got tommy harris from a Denver radio station...am 950 the fan said denver would go for harris....im a fan of the te and I say ben troupe and ben watson are to good to pass up if available......if we do get shed of portis than possibly go after a wr to compliment rod smith...lelie i feel is a bust so we need a #2 recvr and hopefully lelie will come through....

COLORADO NATIVE BABY!!!!!!
                  Well the least you can do is type so people understand.
                  Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

oops

sorry man.....what im trying to explain was while i am a newby to the message boards...im not a newby fan....its my opinion that the broncos needs are at te 1st because of the depth of the talent that is available....wr 2nd because of the lack of talent after fitzgerald and williams...

sorry for not being more clear...

Comment

Re: oops

Originally posted by oneshybutterfly
                      sorry man.....what im trying to explain was while i am a newby to the message boards...im not a newby fan....its my opinion that the broncos needs are at te 1st because of the depth of the talent that is available....wr 2nd because of the lack of talent after fitzgerald and williams...

sorry for not being more clear...
                      Try using single perious instead of elipses.

Comment

Working...
                      X