Trade Maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Maybe

So we get this second round draft choice from the Deadskins. It seems to me that this could be a reason for the Broncos to work something out with another team and maybe pick up another back. I still feel that Corey Dillon could make an impact with us or even Duce could help until QG gets comfortable with the system. At least will have some depth at RB then.

Hly s***. Newbies click here come on i started there yall can too

Comment

Holy **** dont be such a piece of ****!

Comment

Originally posted by boofeyblitz
        Holy **** dont be such a piece of ****!
        Good one, all i'm sayin is that there's been 100 threads on the same thing. Just join in on one and there your opinion will be looked at!

Comment

Well it doesn't hurt to start a new post either. I didn't know you made the rules for these boards. I didn't know there was such a thing as a newb when it came to chatting with people about your favorite team. Tough crowd here.

Comment

Originally posted by boofeyblitz
            Well it doesn't hurt to start a new post either. I didn't know you made the rules for these boards. I didn't know there was such a thing as a newb when it came to chatting with people about your favorite team. Tough crowd here.
            All right, we all love that everyone is suddenly comin on to the boards. Yes, you can chat about the broncos. All i'm sayin is to stop making threads about somthing we already have a lot of. I'm sure im not the only one who thinks so

Comment

Originally posted by PortisIsAStud26
              u aint and question...how do u get those pics below ur name and the pics below ur signature
              read this for pics in the sig.

go up to the top and click user cp, then hit edit options,the change avatar for a pic under your name

Comment

no prob

Comment

Originally posted by PortisIsAStud26
                  u change ur senior member thin by goin 2 edit options and u see senior member and u see a space below it and u put ur name in there
                  It doesnt say senior member anywhere. Just forget about it. lol

Comment

Working...
                  X