Berry Hayward Hamilton Droughns Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berry Hayward Hamilton Droughns Gold

I'm sick of hearing wilson and poris and champ now, what about our other key guys we need more than 1 key player resigned, if we let these 5 get loose, we will be hurt. I want to hear articles of these guys now forget wilson champ shanahan and portis.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Thank you, i am sick of talkin about the trade. Whats the deal with Gold, should we put the tag on him? do we have the money to put the tag on him?

Comment

the tag is worth $5.853 mil or so i think, gold isnt worth that much until he proves his injury is not gonna fade his skills. i like gold, but after an ACL tear no way do we give him anything more than $3 million.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

No way would I tag him. He is coming off of a serious knee injury and he is an unknown right now. Where does he get off thinking that he deserves the kind of money Wilson wanted? Especially after that injury. He is good, but like I said about Wilson, he is replaceable.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
          Where does he get off thinking that he deserves the kind of money Wilson wanted? Especially after that injury. He is good, but like I said about Wilson, he is replaceable.
          its his freakin agent whois playing the hardball. he is trying to uphold his reputation at OUR COST! gold has to step in and say "2.5 mil i am gonna sign it, move you dumb agent"

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
            the tag is worth $5.853 mil or so i think, gold isnt worth that much until he proves his injury is not gonna fade his skills. i like gold, but after an ACL tear no way do we give him anything more than $3 million.
            No one will pay him that much after a serious knee injury

Comment

I sure as hell wouldn't.

From personal experierence knee injuries usually will slow you down.

Hamilton and Hayward are MUSTS, these guys are the future of the offensive/defensive lines (respectably); Berry is old and can be let go, Droughns is an iffy too (may replace Anderson? probably not though...), and Gold is a sign but for not any more than two to three million.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
              - Carl Sagan

Comment

Re: Berry Hayward Hamilton Droughns Gold

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                I'm sick of hearing wilson and poris and champ now, what about our other key guys we need more than 1 key player resigned, if we let these 5 get loose, we will be hurt. I want to hear articles of these guys now forget wilson champ shanahan and portis.
                Many people seem to forget that it's a team sport.
                Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
                  I sure as hell wouldn't.

From personal experierence knee injuries usually will slow you down.

Hamilton and Hayward are MUSTS, these guys are the future of the offensive/defensive lines (respectably); Berry is old and can be let go, Droughns is an iffy too (may replace Anderson? probably not though...), and Gold is a sign but for not any more than two to three million.
                  to tell the truth, i want tro see pryce back at tackle, if he plays end that means we have to start darius holland, and i hate that guy, maybe dorsett davis steps up and plays DT, if so, then i guess we can do without berry, although i would still like to have him, he is a good locker room guy and he is productive.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Hamilton will get resigned, Gold will get resigned, either Hayward or Berry will not be back next season imho. Guys don't get get all ulser prone just yet its still early.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                    X