Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if we already have the next Portis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if we already have the next Portis?

im not sold on Q Griff %100 but maybe Shanny is ?

maybe he thinks he is just as good as CP, & if hes right we make out like bandits
    Last edited by jbones733; 02-24-2004, 09:59 PM.

Is that first line a sentence? I'm kinda lost on that one...

I have always backed Q up when everyone else was selling him "short" (which he is!) but I don't think that he's really capable of being the type of back CP was. He is great on short yardage, but he's not really good for those long runs. The only 2 games I remember any long runs coming from him were the bears game (he had a 28 yarder) and of course the Indy game. True, he didn't get much playing time, but he's more of a short yardage sneaking back...When CP would break away on those long runs, the only person that could make him fall was himself...

Comment

it was supposed to make sense, but its late & I just got home from a rock concert, but i edited now to perfection, lol

Comment

This is why you don't smoke weed!

JK...

Comment

FMP - those 'long' runs of CP didn't occur until this year. I don't recall too many of them last year. So I don't believe its fair to belittle(sorry) QG just yet.
          I can see it now........FutureMrs.Griffith.....
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Nah he's a sooner...One of 'em in the family (My dad is alum of OU, Nebraska & Texas...) is enough...

Comment

I'd be more inclined to be the FutureMrsSapp (Cecil, not dipwad) and I hate CSU!

Comment

I dont see griffin as a feat back his longest carry was like 23 yards .He doesnt have the vision once inside the holes ,not to mention the fact that he goes down on to many arm tackles ,and he doesnt run behind his shoulder pads (pad level needs a lot of work) I just think galloway is a better back .I also feel like if greg jones from va tech is there where goin to take him #1 he's has a slashing type running which which fits our scheme perfect i hope. Just my opion not trying to dis griffin but he is third down back at best
                Dont talk about it be about it

Comment

lol
                  theres worse things to be than a sooner, ya know....
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Yeh...could be a Fusker...

Comment

......oooooooooohhhhhhh........yuck!
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

...And be forced to cheer for CU because your favorite daughter attends said school & is just that charismatic & makes ya!

Comment

I hear the partys are the rave!!!!!

Anywhoo, I'll stick w/my Sooners; through thick/thin.
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Sadly, I was never invited to any of *those* parties...
                            Guess I should sue for discrimination...I didn't get equal-"education"-opportunities to learn about the court system...haha

Comment

I've got friends that work/teach at CU. BIG libs. Music dept. and all. Actually, met them through my ex.
                              Nice people until politics are mentioned.
                              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X