Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions want Deltha Fright ????

http://www.freep.com/sports/lions/lions24_20040224.htm

HUH, Lions desperate for a corner have interest in Deltha Fright if we get Champ,

What could we possibly get for him ?

He would probably do well there

Wow! That could be a decent draft pick that could be included in a pkg. deal trade! We may move up, yet!
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

i doubt we could get anything higher than a 5th round pick 4 him...

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30
        i doubt we could get anything higher than a 5th round pick 4 him...
        that's fine. Use it to trade to find another hidden gem since he will hardly ever play again.
        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
          that's fine. Use it to trade to find another hidden gem since he will hardly ever play again.
          Oh yea...get rid of him!

BUT...it would be cool to have 2 Pro Bowl corners.....what happened to Deltha?!?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
            Oh yea...get rid of him!

BUT...it would be cool to have 2 Pro Bowl corners.....what happened to Deltha?!?
            he lost his confidence and the team lost confidence in him. Two things which are detrimental to a CB. I just don't think he had the mentality for a CB, he wasn't aggressive or tough enough.

You too Cutler.

Comment

You know...you figure benching him would light a fire in him, but I guess things don't work out the way it should.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

he lost his confidence and the team lost confidence in him. Two things which are detrimental to a CB. I just don't think he had the mentality for a CB, he wasn't aggressive or tough enough.
                Exactly, has all the physical talent, just loses it mentally.
                Everyone is a Bronco fan at heart !

Comment

Not certain I agree with you on this one Rascal. I think if the deal goes down, it will be worth a 3rd round pick for us ( depending on how desperate the Lions are ).

I don't think anyone can downplay Oneal's talent. His big problem was as stated earlier... He lost cofidence in himself ( and the Broncos organization ). I think if he went somewhere he was appreciated more, his confidence would increase, he'd be "happy" again & he'd get back to pro-bowl form. I'm guessing both teams involved have already thought this point out. This might just work out for everybody in a positive fashion. Still..... my guess is a 3rd rounder. Just mho.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                  ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Do you think they would accept Oneil and another player or Denver's first round pick, for their first round pick? Probably not, just wishful thinking.
                    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

I believe Detroit is after Oneal b/c Mariucci knows him from his days at CAL....

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                        Not certain I agree with you on this one Rascal. I think if the deal goes down, it will be worth a 3rd round pick for us ( depending on how desperate the Lions are ).

I don't think anyone can downplay Oneal's talent. His big problem was as stated earlier... He lost cofidence in himself ( and the Broncos organization ). I think if he went somewhere he was appreciated more, his confidence would increase, he'd be "happy" again & he'd get back to pro-bowl form. I'm guessing both teams involved have already thought this point out. This might just work out for everybody in a positive fashion. Still..... my guess is a 3rd rounder. Just mho.

Nuff said...
                        I meant he will never play for us again, not in the NFL. If we get him for a third rounder I would definetly take that trade any day!!

You too Cutler.

Comment

O'Neal for a thrid round pick I would take that deal too.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I meant he will never play for us again, not in the NFL. If we get him for a third rounder I would definetly take that trade any day!!
                            Whoops... sorry Rascal. Looking back, it was Bronco30 I should have been replying too... not you. Apologies.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                            ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Also, remember how Dre Bly was doing in St. Louis his first 3 years in the league? He was riding the pine in SL, goes to Detriot and gains Pro Bowl status. Maybe Deltha can find his knack in MoTown and make us sorry?
                              BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X