Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade him to Detroit for their running back Shawn Bryson
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Trade him to Detroit for their running back Shawn Bryson.
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

I don't think if we trade him he will ever, "make us sorry." He is never going to produce in Denver now, because no matter how well he plays, one or two mistakes and he is going to ride the pine. I think we could probably garner a 6th round pick for him, I just don't want to trade him w/in the division.

Comment

Thats too bad, I like that guy. Either way, 3rd round pick is a 3rd round pick...

Comment

Working...
          X