No announcement yet.

Ian Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to resign gold, he's got raw talent, speed and was used as a blitzing back, I don't want him to go he really fits into our defensive scheme and with champ coming in. You can beat that Our Defensive Coordinator and go back to being overaggressive on defense seeing that the secondary will be stronger then it was last year. No more toasted broncos ^_^
    sigpic
    PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
    You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
      As I said I was reading in the Post I don't remember which article it was I think was the one on Wilson and his new contract. Anyway, Mobley commented that he had talked with Ian and he (Mobley) seem reasonably sure that Gold was willing to do whatever it takes to stay with the Broncos. Since you live there maybe you have heard something that isn't being reported if you have I would be interested to hear from you in an other post.
      That is great news. I just read the article you were looking at. I do trust John Mobley and I think Ian Gold does want to play in Denver. This is what the article I read said that got me a little worried about his agent.

But Poston is among the league's heavyweight agents. He represents other top linebackers such as Washington's LaVar Arrington and San Francisco's Julian Peterson and owns a reputation as a tough customer during contract talks. It's clear he would like nothing better than to gauge interest in Gold on the open market.

I hope his agent has changed his mind. Of course a player also can say get me a deal with the Broncos, I don't want to go anywhere else.

We will soon find out if that happens...
      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
        That is great news. I just read the article you were looking at. I do trust John Mobley and I think Ian Gold does want to play in Denver. This is what the article I read said that got me a little worried about his agent.

But Poston is among the league's heavyweight agents. He represents other top linebackers such as Washington's LaVar Arrington and San Francisco's Julian Peterson and owns a reputation as a tough customer during contract talks. It's clear he would like nothing better than to gauge interest in Gold on the open market.

I hope his agent has changed his mind. Of course a player also can say get me a deal with the Broncos, I don't want to go anywhere else.

We will soon find out if that happens...
        I would think that's what a good agent would do with one of his clients. What I think Poston will find is that Ian will not have much interest outside of Denver because of injury he sustained. Back to the article, from what Mobley said I was under the impression that Gold was saying to his agent that he wants a deal with Broncos. Is that would read or am I missing something?
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

he's prolly gonna suck from that injury anyway...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
            I think he'll come back strong, he might be have step slower, but that will still be faster than most linebackers in the NFL.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
              [sarcasm] Oh yes...remember in 2002 when Tom Nalen got the exact same injury? He really sucks now... [/sarcasm]
              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Working...
              X