Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
    OK, here's what I said....

Neither you, nor anyone else, knows what BVP would have done. Fortunately, that's not a question we need to answer.

Whatever you think you said it came out bashing Jake.

I asked a question you failed to answer again.

I can't believe "whether/weather" or not you could possibly see this kid leading DEN to 13-3. Surely even YOU can not be this biased.

Now piss and moan all you want about Jake I'm going to bed and will only see your comments maybe tommorrow but most likely wed or thursday.

I still really can't believe you still see no redeeming value in Jake.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
      Whatever you think you said it came out bashing Jake.

I asked a question you failed to answer again.

I can't believe "whether/weather" or not you could possibly see this kid leading DEN to 13-3. Surely even YOU can not be this biased.

Once again, here's what I said IN RESPONSE TO YOUR QUESTION...

Neither you, nor anyone else, knows what BVP would have done. Fortunately, that's not a question we need to answer.
      Now, since I didn't fall all over myself praising the MIGHTY ST. JAKE, perhaps you feel it wasn't, but I did address your question.
      sigpic

Comment

i gotta give it to jake.... He was the manager of the whole season. He was patient and he did not make many stupid plays. Peyton Manning didnt even get into the single digits for INT's last year. Jake greatly improved from last year and I give him the MVP for the Broncos.
        Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

Working...
        X