Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Sharpe is staying ?

Originally posted by rascal
    I doubt we could afford any more big name FA's.
    Kearse has a minor problem keeping him from big money...injuries for two years. He may not be a good deal , have to research it. But if he has recoverability then he'll have to wait to ask for alot of bucks after showing he can be the force he once was. If he isn't the way then get one of the big and fast linemen from the draft that seem to be in the plenty?

If Sean Taylor comes on board all we'll need is a good back up QB to hand the ball to Mike Anderson. I don't see alot of money going out putting us over the cap? Bailey and Taylor added to a pretty good 2003 Defensive team = turnovers and O on the field more often.

Clinton didn't get as many yards as he could of because he spent to much time on the sidelines. Jamal Lewis had less yards per carry?
    This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

The more I think about it the more 50/50 I get. I dont think its going to kill us to lose him, but at the same time its not going to help us out all that much. We need a CB, and if we pass this up we may not get a shot like this again........glad Im not making the decisions around here.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sharpe is staying ?

Originally posted by tahuya man
        I understand that Portis pulled himself out of games too much and that's one of the reasons Shanahan wants him traded.
        My point was that the D gets the O on the field. He had more yards per carry than Lewis, but Lewis had a 2000 plus single season.
        Last edited by JED Bronco; 02-25-2004, 01:53 PM.
        This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Actually if you look at it Sharpe has every reason now to come back.

He definitely likes that stats. Who will get the ball more now that Portis is gone? No one can cover Shannon.

He was miffed that he did not make the pro-bowl, even though he holds all the records. Don't you think he has something to prove? Why not go out on top???

He now will be "the man" that will help the offense and turn into the "Old Shannon" that we have always known, because Jake will be getting him the ball more since it is Jakes second season.

Everything for him to gain not to retire, nothing for him to lose. Broadcasting will be there for him, no matter when he decides to retire.

He has every reason to come back now that Portis looks like he will be gone!!!
          Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Working...
          X