Bradlee Van Pelt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradlee Van Pelt?

His preformance leaves me with concerns of how this team would do should Jake go down. Sure the guy can run but he didn't show us squat for the most important thing qbs are supposed to do. His passing leaves alot to be desired.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Originally posted by TXBRONC
    His preformance leaves me with concerns of how this team would do should Jake go down. Sure the guy can run but he didn't show us squat for the most important thing qbs are supposed to do. His passing leaves alot to be desired.
    You should be happy, NOW MAYBE THE BVP FREAKS WILL SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!

And thus still proves ya'll should draft a QB to take over for Plummer in a 2 or 3 years and serve as a good back-up.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Bottom line is Shanny will probably be drafting a PASSER in the upcoming draft with maybe a third or fourth round pick.
      The three Keys to football
      1. Turnovers
      2. Field Position
      3. Red Zone Play

Comment

I'd like to see Brody Croyle in a Denver Uniform, hes a pocket passer firstly.
        "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
        Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Well, yeah.

But we all already should know this. Brad's main assett is his running and you cn tell by the way the game is called when he's in there.

I personally don't think BVP is the future, but he does bring something to the table, IMO.

If he can work on his game and learn to read a defense and hit the open guy, he could be dangerous.
          Originally posted by boltzpride619
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I only say him throw one pass and that was the very first pass he threw of the game and it was incomplete

Comment

I'm not so sure Shanahan will draft a qb this year but if he does great. BVP if wants to remain in the NFL as qb he's going to have work on how he throws the ball.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                You should be happy, NOW MAYBE THE BVP FREAKS WILL SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!

And thus still proves ya'll should draft a QB to take over for Plummer in a 2 or 3 years and serve as a good back-up.
                I am pretty happy he went 2/8 and only 7 yards. because i'm tired of everybody here talking about BVP and wesly duke. Duke gets one touchdown and suddenly he's tony gonzalez I mean come on. if BVP and Duke were that good they would be starting not 3rd and 2nd stringers. just my 2 cents
                the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                  Well, yeah.

But we all already should know this. Brad's main assett is his running and you cn tell by the way the game is called when he's in there.

I personally don't think BVP is the future, but he does bring something to the table, IMO.

If he can work on his game and learn to read a defense and hit the open guy, he could be dangerous.
                  Shanahan gave opportunities to throw but he didn't do anything with them.

If he is to have a future he's has a ton of work ahead of him.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Well, it was only his first real football game experience outside of the third and fourth quarter of the preseason games... you could maybe cut him a little slack. I'm not saying he was spectacular or even very impressive (actually, his running was really good, but the other stuff clearly needs work), but he didn't make any bad decisions either, so it wasn't a total waste.

I went to CSU while VanPelt was the QB there and just about all we ran were option plays and runs, so he doesn't have a ton of experience throwing the ball to begin with, when you add the fact that the pro game is at least 4 times faster than the MWC college game, he's going to have some catching up to do.

I doubt we could win a game right now if BVP had to QB us during crunch time, but he's still young and raw, don't tear him to shreds for not playing great his first real time out.

Comment

Originally posted by y2cragie
                      I'd like to see Brody Croyle in a Denver Uniform, hes a pocket passer firstly.
                      He's one of the best QBs in college football for sure. But he's rail thin and has major durability issues, and he still looks like he hasn't bulked up much. He stayed healthy this year out of luck and a good offensive line. If he has to take as many hits as Jake did today, I don't like his chances. Too bad my guy Jay Cutler has rocketed up the charts into first round territory.
                      A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

I wouldn't pull the clib board away from BVP just yet. It would be scary if Jake went down, but BVP can make plays. Its good he got the game time experience today. I don't see a draft of a QB, but we could bring in a veteran QB in the offseason.

Comment

Hence the reason I have been saying in the MVP thread that Jake is the MVP. We have shown that we can win without Champ, even though Champ has been great and saved some games. Even in this game, without an INT, Champ prevented several first downs. The guy might be the best football player on the team, although Wilson would give him a run for the money.

However, the MVP in my opinion is the guy that the team cannot win without. That is Jake.

As to BVP. I am not sure what people have expected from a guy drafted 4 or 5 spots before Mr. irrelevant, the term used to describe the last pick in the draft.

I like his size and ability to run, so I hope with time he becomes a good player. Most draft 'experts' and other anaylists believe at best he will be a servicable backup. I hope that with Shanahan and Kubiak tutoring him and no immediate pressure to start they can turn him into a starter down the road, but come on he was a 250 something pick.

I guess because I don't live in Colorado, I didn't get worked up over his college play.
                          The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                            I am pretty happy he went 2/8 and only 7 yards. because i'm tired of everybody here talking about BVP and wesly duke. Duke gets one touchdown and suddenly he's tony gonzalez I mean come on. if BVP and Duke were that good they would be starting not 3rd and 2nd stringers. just my 2 cents
                            i couldn't agree with you more, especially about Wesley Duke. we bring in an ex-basketball player and everyone thinks he's the next Antonio Gates.

Made by Snk16

Comment

Maybe he's the next Michael Vick?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X