Bradlee Van Pelt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by So.CalBRONCOFAN
    Wow, this has become quite a large thread..it might catch up to my Buy or Sell thread...lol
    ....doubtful....
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rcsodak
      ....its really been a pleasure getting to 'know' you..........
      Yes indeed...I must admit that it has been a far greater pleasure getting to know you!

Comment

• Sad that this guy had to result to racial bs just because people disagreed with him

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
          Sad that this guy had to result to racial bs just because people disagreed with him
          Isnt it? His whole approach here was just to cause confrontation.

As for last night, it's pretty clear to me he just wanted to go out with a bang, and drag as many people down with him as he could. I hope nobody else fell with him.

Some people really make me ashamed to be a Bronco fan, and this Jax guy has rocketed to the top of that list.......................

Comment

• Originally posted by JWinn
            Isnt it? His whole approach here was just to cause confrontation.

As for last night, it's pretty clear to me he just wanted to go out with a bang, and drag as many people down with him as he could. I hope nobody else fell with him.

Some people really make me ashamed to be a Bronco fan, and this Jax guy has rocketed to the top of that list.......................
            No need to be ashamed of being a Broncos fan. None of us can control what anyone else going to say. In the end when posters act like jerks they get what they deserve.
            Last edited by TXBRONC; 06-08-2006, 01:59 PM.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
            X