Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver had 3rd highest Strength of Schedule

Here it is

This does show San Diego had a tough schedule, probably skewed simply by playing the colts.

Jet's Strength of victory probably isn't relevant because they only won 2 games, so I didn't count that.

Look at Washington though schedule and strength of victory numbers. Seattle and Chicago are pretty weak.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

ya SD is prolly skewed because they played 3 teams with 13 wins. The Colts, and The Broncos twice.

Comment

That's what you get for winning the division. The Broncos schedule next season will be pretty tough, as well. But, hasn't been a cake walk AT ALL this year thus far. Gotta love seeing them step up like they have.... especially today. I don't think anyone saw it coming.
      sigpic

Comment

you cant make exceptions for the colts and the broncos....then the whole system becomes inaccurate.

Comment

The Jaguars also have to play the Colts and Broncos three times. But they also had to play Seattle. They had to play teams with 13+ wins in a quarter of their games and with 10+wins in six of their games.

Yet they made the playoffs.

Of course, they also got to play Houston and Tennessee a lot and San Fran and Arizona and St. Louis and Cleveland and Baltimore.

When I really think about it, though, I think if the Chargers played their schedule, I would expect them to make the playoffs.
          My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
          . Post Your Artwork .
          . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Strength of Schedule?

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

He meant strength of victory.

This means more. It means that you have beat some good teams, not just played them.
              My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
              . Post Your Artwork .
              . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by RazR
                That's what you get for winning the division. The Broncos schedule next season will be pretty tough, as well. But, hasn't been a cake walk AT ALL this year thus far. Gotta love seeing them step up like they have.... especially today. I don't think anyone saw it coming.
                They can take it becuase they proved it this year. Last year we only beat two teamsabove .500, the Chargers in week 3 and Colts JV in week 17.

We beat SD twice, KC, JAX, NE,WSH, DAL, this year. now everything is fitting together
                “The Oakland raiders are so bad.”
                “How bad are they???”
                “They’re so bad that they get ______ed by every
                Team”

04 plummer4presdnt 139
                10/11+ / 8 / 8+ / 9+ /11/ 10 / 9+ / 7 / 8 / 8 / 9 /7 /6 /6+ / 7

4th in Bronco pick'em

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                  Strength of Schedule?

As stated by someone, I meant strength of victory. I had had some Asti celebrating the new year and was not 'on my game'
                  The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

I can't stand when the media excuses the Chargers for not making the play-offs due to their "tough schedule". Outside of 2 games, everyone in the AFC West played the same schedule as San Diego. They were never better than 3rd place in the division, yet they get the moniker of "Best Team Not to Make the Play-offs"?

Comment

Originally posted by Sevenis7
                      I can't stand when the media excuses the Chargers for not making the play-offs due to their "tough schedule". Outside of 2 games, everyone in the AFC West played the same schedule as San Diego. They were never better than 3rd place in the division, yet they get the moniker of "Best Team Not to Make the Play-offs"?
                      I don't think we're going hear much of that anymore this year. If they had beaten us we would but since they didn't don't see how anyone can make that claim.

Yet even if SD had beaten us yesterday it still would be a weak arguement that they are the best team not to make the playoffs. At best the SD could have finished 5-3 at home (with a win over us included) and 5-3 on the road.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

3rd most overall net points in the NFL behind Seattle and Indianapolis....

Comment

Working...
                        X