Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of you wondering about Clarett(combined)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it's a good thing we cut him....could've been a mess for us later on....
    Last edited by Tatum26Bell; 01-01-2006, 02:09 PM.
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

He could have been a senior now!!! He could've played till last year and entered the draft but noooooooooo dam people like him do not deserve anything special.

Comment

I am so glad we cut him.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...aurice_mug.jpg
          My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
            and what exactly does intelligence have anything to do with what i did.. maybe lazy but you have no basis to back up the argument dear sir..
            little lady, maybe you should do a 'pushaway', take a deep breath, and return with a renewed sense of spirit.

The "intelligence" comment was NOT directed at you. Please note the included "quote", to which the post was directed.

You'd think, with 2k+ posts, YOU would understand the concept of 'looking before posting'....
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Dang!
              At least put him in street clothes......
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Clarett

Anyone see on ESPN that he is wanted for robbing someone? Man go from Freshman of the year to havin to steal, great decisions MC!

Comment

What a loser. When he gets out of prison, I'm sure the Faiders will give him a try.
                  Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

Yea, a Giants fan sent me this article titled "what a shame". You got to like how they pulled a picture of him in a Denver jersey.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes

Comment

mods Plz Merge With The Other 10 Threads Of The Same Topic!!!

Comment

No so Fast

There are reports that Maurice was in LA at the time of the robbery. Very possible as he has not been picked up and the police know where he lives.

Lets wait to call him a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoWilly
                          There are reports that Maurice was in LA at the time of the robbery. Very possible as he has not been picked up and the police know where he lives.

Lets wait to call him a loser.
                          Nah even if he didn't rob anyone he's still a loser

Comment

What a jerk that's a huge black eye for us!!! I'm just glad that Shanny hasn't been starting him.
                            Long live the Broncos
                            Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
                            My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
                            John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Originally posted by broncolitis
                              What a jerk that's a huge black eye for us!!! I'm just glad that Shanny hasn't been starting him.
                              ??? Am I reading this right? Mo-Clo hasn't been with the team since August! What he does in his own personal life should bring shame to him and to his family, but how does it give us a black eye???
                              From "The Ghost Breakers" (1940):

Geoff (Richard Carlson): “When a person dies and is buried, it seems there’s certain voodoo priests who have the power to bring him back to life.”
                              Mary (Paulette Goddard): “How horrible.”
                              Geoff: “It’s worse than horrible because a zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes, following orders, not knowing what they do, not caring.”
                              Larry (Bob Hope): “You mean like Democrats?”

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                                I guess it's a good thing we cut him....could've been a mess for us later on....
                                Could you imagine the guy practicing with the team during the day and robbing old folks at the local Wal-Mart at Night?????

Messy stuff for the Broncos PR people.
                                Last edited by PR-Broncomaniac; 01-02-2006, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X