Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of you wondering about Clarett(combined)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BANJOPICKER1
    replied
    Well,at the age of 22,,he still has time to turn his life around,perhaps get a last shot at football or something..Sad really!

Leave a comment:

• Elway=Goat
    replied
    I honestly cant say im surprised. I thought this dude had Lawrence Phillips wrighten all over him after his flase report debactle.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    I wonder what his good friend Jim Brown has to say about this??? Man that was a wasted pick

Leave a comment:

• CaribouRanch
    replied
    Hi, Denver Broncos fans! Maurice Clarette Turns Himself In To Police; this link courtesy of the Columbus, Ohio Dispatch:

http://www.dispatch.com/news-story.php?story=157543

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2278418

clarrett has turned himself in to police.

Before the incident, Clarett was negotiating a deal with an NFL team, Josh Luchs, one of Clarett's agents, told ESPN The Magazine's Tom Friend. Clarett was expected to be allocated to NFL Europe if he signed, Friend reported.

I really find this part hard to believe!

After all the rumors that swirled around him after his departure, I cant see anyone really taking a chance on this guy. Not even to send him to the NFLE. Of course, rumors are just that, but..............

Not suprised to see him turn himself in. I mean the kid has to be pretty well known in Columbus. I'd imagine he wanted a reward before someone else claimed it!

If this whole story really turns out to be true, what a shame!! This kid obviously had talent. But he just threw every opportunity away. Kinda think it is though. His attitude was worse the Terrel Owens'. ME, me, me seemed to be all he could think about.

Well, he's not the first 'woulda coulda shoulda' we've seen. Probably not the last either.

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2278418

clarrett has turned himself in to police.

Leave a comment:

• broncolitis
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyrbrown
    ??? Am I reading this right? Mo-Clo hasn't been with the team since August! What he does in his own personal life should bring shame to him and to his family, but how does it give us a black eye???
    Shanny said that he thought it was safe to pick him up because he said he had turned around, and Clarret showed that he hadn't. So it gives raider fans a chance to mock Shanny. Don't know if you agree or not but just thought I'd clarify.

Leave a comment:

• broncofan428
    replied
    Unfortunatley clarrett has stooped so low but then someone who wants to be in the NFL yet whines and complains so much and doesn't want to work to make his dream come true, What more do you expct he wanted it for free in denver of course he wants it for free elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• PR-Broncomaniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
    I guess it's a good thing we cut him....could've been a mess for us later on....
    Could you imagine the guy practicing with the team during the day and robbing old folks at the local Wal-Mart at Night?????

Messy stuff for the Broncos PR people.
    Last edited by PR-Broncomaniac; 01-02-2006, 05:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dannyrbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolitis
    What a jerk that's a huge black eye for us!!! I'm just glad that Shanny hasn't been starting him.
    ??? Am I reading this right? Mo-Clo hasn't been with the team since August! What he does in his own personal life should bring shame to him and to his family, but how does it give us a black eye???

Leave a comment:

• broncolitis
    replied
    What a jerk that's a huge black eye for us!!! I'm just glad that Shanny hasn't been starting him.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoWilly
    There are reports that Maurice was in LA at the time of the robbery. Very possible as he has not been picked up and the police know where he lives.

Lets wait to call him a loser.
    Nah even if he didn't rob anyone he's still a loser

Leave a comment:

• BroncoWilly
    replied
    No so Fast

There are reports that Maurice was in LA at the time of the robbery. Very possible as he has not been picked up and the police know where he lives.

Lets wait to call him a loser.

Leave a comment:

• PR-Broncomaniac
    replied
    mods Plz Merge With The Other 10 Threads Of The Same Topic!!!

Leave a comment:

• Seamus
    replied
    Yea, a Giants fan sent me this article titled "what a shame". You got to like how they pulled a picture of him in a Denver jersey.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X