Anyone else worried about Elam costing us a playoff game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T140
    Am i worried about ELAM costing us a playoff game? Hell no.

He's too "clutchy" for that sort of thing... and I bet he wouldn't forgive himself. He has a great mentality for the game, which would keep him in check when preforming in the playoffs. No, no need to worry about Elam.

Ya the more i think about it I believe he wil lmake the clutch kicks for us. Just trying to figure out how we can lose in the playoffs. Seems like we have all the bases covered with Good offense, defense, and our special teams have been playing well even if we get no respect.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoInMich
      I dont feel like we have much else to worry about in a close game. We dont turn the ball over and wee have the best running game in the business.
      disagreed....KC has the best running game in the business

Made by Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampion
        Statistically, we or Atlanta depending on how you count Vick's runs, have the best run game in the business. However, Larry Johnson and the KC O-line have been nearly unstoppable for 9 or 10 games.
        The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

I am very worried....he hasnt played good at all since he got that big contract a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampion

disagreed again. They have one of the best running backs we have the best overall running game in my opinion. But of the playoff teams we have the best running attack.

Comment

He has missed alot of easy kicks and I dont think the coaches believe in him as much anymore. On a 4th and 2 or 3 are we going to kick the field goal or try and run it. I'd be nervous if it came down to that in the last few minutes.
              No I'm not worried, he's had an off year but he's been clutch when we have needed him.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by T140
                Am i worried about ELAM costing us a playoff game? Hell no.

He's too "clutchy" for that sort of thing... and I bet he wouldn't forgive himself. He has a great mentality for the game, which would keep him in check when preforming in the playoffs. No, no need to worry about Elam.
                I totally agree. Jason is fine.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Anyone else worried about Elam costing us a playoff game
                  Nope.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                    Nope.

-----
                    I agree. I was going with a simple nope, but you beat me too it. Good. Therefore, I'll add I'm more concerned that he normally win games for us (Denver).
                    Emancipate your mind!
                    The People's Poster

Comment

He has missed alot of easy kicks and I dont think the coaches believe in him as much anymore. On a 4th and 2 or 3 are we going to kick the field goal or try and run it. I'd be nervous if it came down to that in the last few minutes.
                      Not in the least, Elam is clutch...

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Working...
                      X