Who do you want Denver to face???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want Denver to face???

Which team do you want to see in Denver in two weeks???

If all goes as is likely today, and Pittsburgh stomps Detroit..KC is eliminated...(darn)

I tend to believe that the Chiefs are likely to defeat the Bengals, thus dropping their seeding...

It is also a good possibility that Jacksonville will win at home versus Tennessee...

I think that the New England/Miami game will be close, but the Pats are hot right now, so they win...

So, unless I am mistaken and it is a great possibility that I am, this would place the 6 seed, Pittsburgh at the 3 seed, Jacksonville and the 5 seed Cincinnati at the 4 seed, New England...(I think)...

I think that Pittsburgh can beat Jacksonville and New England would beat Cincinnati...which would bring the defending champions to Mile High...

I like how we match up with New England, and I think that we can beat them...

I would absolutely love to see KC get in just beacuse I really like how they match up with the Colts, and at seed #6, they would likely play the Colts if they won...

I guess I'll just have to wait and see...
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

I hope we play Cinncinatti in the 2nd round, and in the AFC Championship game, we will host the New England Patriots, and play one great game.
    sigpic

Comment

It really doesn't matter to me...I think we can beat anyone on the list.
      Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

I would prefer to play Cincinatti, but I think we can beat the others as well. I just like how our running game matches up with Cincy's run defense which should help us control the clock and the tempo of the game.

Comment

Does not matter!

We will dominate @ Invesco and beat whoever is still standing in the AFC Championship game.

This is a team on a mission, winning useless games as it were the Playoffs.

INSANE!!

Comment

I hope its Jacksonville. They have not shot here at INVESCO. THe only team I'm afraid of is ole Cincinnati
            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

It would be nice to trounce the Bengals in Mile High...the only team that gives me a bad feeling is (you guessed it) the Colts...

But, they have been deshevled lately with Tony Dungy's son dying and sitting their starters...they may possibly go into a two week lull 0-3...Sounds good to me...
              I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                I hope its Jacksonville. They have not shot here at INVESCO. THe only team I'm afraid of is ole Cincinnati
                Why are you afraid of the Bengals. They don't have any weapons that we can't match.
                sigpic

Comment

Marnio was saying today that whoever gets Indy in the divisonal round has the best shot of beating them, since they will be rusty going into that game.

I'd love to see Indy go down the first game!
                  sigpic
                  Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                  -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                    Why are you afraid of the Bengals. They don't have any weapons that we can't match.
                    Didn't they lose to the Bills in a must win game??????

Nah, I must be confused......................

Comment

Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
                      Didn't they lose to the Bills in a must win game??????

Nah, I must be confused......................

Yep, same ol' Bungles...

BUT, they do have a very potent Passing Offense which is a troublesome area for our Defense...

They're definitely overrated on the year, their schedule was weak and their division was awful...IMO

Comment

We have a great secondary, knowing Darrent is most likely going to be back then, so we do not have to worry about the passing game. We don't have to worry about Rudi, bacause our line hasn't let us down yet, so don't expect them to choke. All we have to worry about is Plummer not making any mistakes when we really need him to step up and make a play.
                        sigpic

Comment

They stand no chance of upsetting the Broncos in Mile High, IMHO.

They are a one dimensional Offense, Passing 1st and Passing 2nd.

Their Running game is nothing to fear, we can shut it down.

I would enjoy watching this game, and the outcome should be no shocker.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                            I hope we play Cinncinatti in the 2nd round, and in the AFC Championship game, we will host the New England Patriots, and play one great game.
                            Ditto. That's what I am hoping for.
                            The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

I would like to play the Patriots so we can put to rest the, "they only beat them because they were hurt" mentality(sp) that most of the media had in that game. I would love to see the Colts to because we have a score to settle.
                              Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

Working...
                              X