Who do you want Denver to face???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zanataki
    I would like to play the Patriots so we can put to rest the, "they only beat them because they were hurt" mentality(sp) that most of the media had in that game. I would love to see the Colts to because we have a score to settle.

It would be soooo sweet to beat Indianapolis at the RCA Dome...*Evil laugh*
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John

It would be soooo sweet to beat Indianapolis at the RCA Dome...*Evil laugh*
      I would rather have the Patriots take care of them. Let the Bengals come here and than let the Patriots come here.
      sigpic

Comment

So, unless I am mistaken and it is a great possibility that I am, this would place the 6 seed, Pittsburgh at the 3 seed, Jacksonville and the 5 seed Cincinnati at the 4 seed, New England...(I think)...
        Jacksonville is set as the 5th seed.

Cincy and New England with be the 3rd and 4th seed, but today's games will decide which.

Either the Steelers or Chiefs will be the 6th seed, most likely the Steelers.

The team I least want to face in our opening playoff game is the Patriots, simply because I think their confidence has definitely reemerged. I'd like to see them travel to Indy in the divisional round and hopefully knock off the Colts so that we can host the AFC Championship game, assuming we beat our opening opponent.

I guess I'd have to most prefer facing the Jaguars in our opening game, followed closely by the Bengals. We won't face the Steelers in our opening game regardless since they will only be the 6th seed, if they make the playoffs.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

i'd most like to face the bungles. their defense is so bad and this is their first playoffs in a long time, they have no playoff experience and will make stupid mistakes

Comment

i wish we could play and beat them all so we can get some respect. if NE beats Indy we will get no respect if we beat NE since NE is the only team who can beat Indy. I sure wish there was a way for Indy to come to Denver for the championship game since I dont think they'll win against NE or Pitt.

Comment

Best Case for us in my opinion is if Jacksoville beats New england somehow, and Pittsburgh beats Cincinnati.

Then we'd play Jacksonville in Denver, and Indy would get Pittsburgh, who I think can beat them.

Then, hopefully Denver-Pittsburgh in Denver in the Championship game, and Denver vs anyone in the NFC....with no homefield advantage I think we can beat any NFC team.

Thats just my opinion though...
              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                Best Case for us in my opinion is if Jacksoville beats New england somehow, and Pittsburgh beats Cincinnati.

Then we'd play Jacksonville in Denver, and Indy would get Pittsburgh, who I think can beat them.

Then, hopefully Denver-Pittsburgh in Denver in the Championship game, and Denver vs anyone in the NFC....with no homefield advantage I think we can beat any NFC team.

Well, the playoff games are set...

What a bunch of chodes the Bengals are...gettin' their hind-parts kicked AGAIN...

The only team that worries me is Indianapolis...I don't want us to go to the RCA Dome...

I too think that Denver can defeat any NFC team out there...some very easily...
                I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Well, the playoff games are set...

What a bunch of chodes the Bengals are...gettin' their hind-parts kicked AGAIN...

The only team that worries me is Indianapolis...I don't want us to go to the RCA Dome...

I too think that Denver can defeat any NFC team out there...some very easily...
                  Indy destroyed a very potent Cardinals squad by a total of 4 points, thanks to a Instant Replay reversal on a Cardinals TD with seconds left on the clock.

Indy has no reason to be nervous, I am sure the Pats or the Steelers will play worse than the Cardinals...................

We can be looking at an AFC Championship game at Mile High.

Nice thought.

Comment

Which team do you want to see in Denver in two weeks???
                    So, unless I am mistaken and it is a great possibility that I am, this would place the 6 seed, Pittsburgh at the 3 seed, Jacksonville and the 5 seed Cincinnati at the 4 seed, New England...(I think)...
                    Wow, really mistaken

First its impossible for Pitt and Jacksonville to play, before the weekend started. Jacksonville was locked into the 5th seed no matter what. the 3 and 4 seeds go to division winners (i.e. New England and Cincinatti).

Anyway, I hope we play the Bungles cause they are a crap team.

Comment

Yeah, I think that is the best case scenario

Comment

thats funny....in another thread i was getting criticized for that scenario...it seems that everyone knows New England owns indy so we want New England to play the colts

Made by Snk16

Comment

Working...
                        X