Cornerback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornerback

So now that deal seems imminent.........whose loses there starting job as the other db..I like Walls more then Herndon and do the Broncos still a draft a cornerback in the draft now? And if not do we just draft the best player available reguardless of position?

We still dont know if its even going to happen. Because i imagine both the Jets and Lions are still in the running
    sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

Originally posted by elwayfan2k
      We still dont know if its even going to happen. Because i imagine both the Jets and Lions are still in the running
      As far as I'm concern, it's a done deal.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
        Untill its confimed im just go ing to consider it a rumor
        sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
          yeah, Washington wants Portis. The Jets offer of whatever 3-4 players they were willing to give up doesn't serve their purpose. And Detroit doesn't have anything to offer either, except James Stewart or something like that.

Comment

Re: Cornerback

Originally posted by Atwaterfan
            So now that deal seems imminent.........whose loses there starting job as the other db..I like Walls more then Herndon and do the Broncos still a draft a cornerback in the draft now? And if not do we just draft the best player available reguardless of position?
            Herdon goes to the nickel back that Deltha once had...
            Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Re: Cornerback

Originally posted by Atwaterfan
              Not just the best player but at least a possible Sean Taylor to go with Bailey and the already good 2003 D line. A running back to fill the future shoes of CP? And a tight end or WR.

oops don't forgeta back up QB on down there too.
              This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Give him Herndons job and release Oneal he sucka anyway
                "We bust back faster then whistles, from Bronco raider officials" e.W.t.

Comment

Working...
                X