• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JED Bronco
    replied
    It's not important because....

Originally posted by JWinn
    We cant beat the Colt because the refs reverse a play in a game that had nothing to do with us? In a game we werent even in?

Your giving up on us because of THAT? REALLY??????

Wow! Thats about as fairweather a thing as I can think of...........

...what is, is. The first time we got smoked by Indy (after whipping them in reg.) was really set up by two bad calls on our first two drives. We never caught up mentally.

I say "Remember the Titans!!! "...don't let them gain another yard!!!"

Take the officials out of it. Don't even waste threads on them or the league wanting Indy to win. Just kick there butts!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoInMich
    replied
    Originally posted by JWinn
    We cant beat the Colt because the refs reverse a play in a game that had nothing to do with us? In a game we werent even in?

Sorry guys i forgot the smiley face i was being sarcastic because i thought maybe if we were 13-3 like the colts maybe we would get some respect. And I highly doubt any of you are more dedicated to the broncos than i am.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosorBust
    replied
    Originally posted by DrunkPanda
    how was the review? was it typical "refs must give indy the win" bs or did the qb actually not get in?

I believe the refs give it away. It appeared to me the ball was tucked in the hip of McCown and indeed did break the leading edge fo the goal line. Apparently the Ref didn't see it that way.

Leave a comment:

• knigsupra
    replied
    Originally posted by DaBroncs
    we still get no respect. I was just watching the NE/MIA game and the commentators were talking how either NE or PITTS will be playing in the third round.

I think that they are forgetting one little thing...
    yea it was funny how they were also saying that if indy gets beat at home in the second round, and new england wins the thrid spot, they get to play at home for the conference championship.

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoInMich
    I didnt even see that they were reviewing the call just seen the score while watching another game, that sucks, well no i see why we get no respect cuz there is no way we can beat the 14-2 colts.

Leave a comment:

• Buff_bronc_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoInMich
    I didnt even see that they were reviewing the call just seen the score while watching another game, that sucks, well no i see why we get no respect cuz there is no way we can beat the 14-2 colts.

First, you jump the gun on the post... Now you're jumping off the band wagon because of a record. Well done

Leave a comment:

• BroncoInMich
    replied

Leave a comment:

• broncolitis
    replied
    I'm confused who won??

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
    I'm proud of the Broncos, we had an awesome year.

Absolutely!! Go Broncos!!

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    4th and goal from the 1 yard line 17-13 Indy

McCown QB sneak TD!!!!!

after the review

no TD

17-13 Final

Indy 14-2
    how was the review? was it typical "refs must give indy the win" bs or did the qb actually not get in?

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBailey024
    replied
    I'm proud of the Broncos, we had an awesome year.

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    4th and goal from the 1 yard line 17-13 Indy

McCown QB sneak TD!!!!!

after the review

no TD

17-13 Final

Indy 14-2

Leave a comment:

• Atwater His Ass
    replied
    Colts are 14-2.

Leave a comment:

• DaBroncs
    replied
    we still get no respect. I was just watching the NE/MIA game and the commentators were talking how either NE or PITTS will be playing in the third round.

I think that they are forgetting one little thing...

Leave a comment:

• Elways1Fan
    replied
    umm i thought that too, check again, foxsports,com shows 17-13 Colts

Leave a comment:

Working...
X