Who are you worried about...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you worried about...?

The team im worried about the most believe it or not is Pittsburgh. We dont have much luck against big RB's. I hope the Bengals beat them because im feeling really good about the Bengals.

I disagree, we are like last against the pass on defense and in the top 10 against the run.
    sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

I'm not worried about ANY team at this point.

Not Pittsburgh
      Not Cincy
      Not New England
      Not Indy
      Jacksonville---lol

NOBODY!!

My only worry is that we dont show up to play. As long as we do, we can beat any of these teams..................

Comment

We match up extremely well with the Steelers and Jags. Neither of those teams can beat us in Denver barring a fluke or meltdown.

The Patriots would be the next tier. They have a good run defense, but we can throw on them. Dillon gives us some trouble most years but we can handle their WRs. The TEs might give us trouble. I think we can beat New England in Denver.

The Bengals would be the next tier. They are basically the Colts but they can't stop the run. It's probably 50/50 odds on who wins. They have a better O-line then the Colts, but the D-line is far inferior. The secondary is better though, but the safety situation due to injuries is bad.

Then you have the Colts, whom I don't think we can beat on most days due to our poor front 4 pass rush.

Comment

The only teams I worry about are the ones who pass more than they run. If we face a team that relies on the running game=we WIN! Against the passing teams...I will be biting off my fingernails

Comment

Definitely the right attitude!!

Originally posted by JWinn

Not Pittsburgh
            Not Cincy
            Not New England
            Not Indy
            Jacksonville---lol

NOBODY!!

My only worry is that we dont show up to play. As long as we do, we can beat any of these teams..................

It's time to play!!!!
            This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn

Not Pittsburgh
              Not Cincy
              Not New England
              Not Indy
              Jacksonville---lol

NOBODY!!

I hear ya Jwinn...I think if we show up to every game, then we'll be the Superbowl Champs...as long as were at the top of our game, I don't think there is a more balanced team.
              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

I was most scared of the Chiefs, but they're gone. Thank god!
                I was also scared of the Pats. It's always tough to beat any team twice in the same season. Now it appears we may avoid them.
                Hopefully the Bengals can take down the Steelers. I think we'll fare better against Cincy than against a solid (and sneaky) blitzing defense who can stop our ran.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

I'm worried about them all baby! It's the playoffs, anything can happen...every team is hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickdaDookie
                    I was most scared of the Chiefs, but they're gone. Thank god!
                    I was also scared of the Pats. It's always tough to beat any team twice in the same season. Now it appears we may avoid them.
                    Hopefully the Bengals can take down the Steelers. I think we'll fare better against Cincy than against a solid (and sneaky) blitzing defense who can stop our ran.
                    You've got to be kidding me...The stinking quiefs!!! Please tell me you were only joking!!! No way were the quiefs going to come into Mile High and beat us here at home. It doesn't matter who we play...we can beat every single one of em....

Comment

IMO, the teams to beat are INDY & the Pats. I dont fear those teams, but if the Broncos are going to Detroit, they'll need "upset" one of those two teams.
                      sigpic

Comment

I fear no team.......but, they better fear us.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
                          I fear no team.......but, they better fear us.
                          Good advice
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
                            We match up extremely well with the Steelers and Jags. Neither of those teams can beat us in Denver barring a fluke or meltdown.

The Patriots would be the next tier. They have a good run defense, but we can throw on them. Dillon gives us some trouble most years but we can handle their WRs. The TEs might give us trouble. I think we can beat New England in Denver.

The Bengals would be the next tier. They are basically the Colts but they can't stop the run. It's probably 50/50 odds on who wins. They have a better O-line then the Colts, but the D-line is far inferior. The secondary is better though, but the safety situation due to injuries is bad.

Then you have the Colts, whom I don't think we can beat on most days due to our poor front 4 pass rush.
                            This is absolutely correct, when looking at chances for victory.

The Steelers main back is an undersized speedster, and their running game outside the raw numbers is below average. Pittsburgh has the best chance to get bounced quickly, depending on who they play. We won't see them anyways until the conference finals. I wish we were playing Pittsburgh, their NFL Radio fans are the most obnoxious of all, followed closely by the Pats fans, who rate Brady a step above Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, etc. I like Brady, but give me a break, your team has beaten mediocre competition, and in your last real test, KC, the Pats were bounced brutally. I like our chances against everyone but Indy, but if we reached that point, its only one game, and luck plays every bit a role as skill in the playoffs at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan

agreed with this
                              only time we face the steelers is in the afc championship game, so even if we didn't match up with them very well i wouldn't necessarily be too worried about them
                              the jags i think are just too weak offensively to do much against us, though they have a couple of great DT's to cause some problems
                              pats i think we can beat, but it is belicheck and brady in the postseason; and brady is a very good cold weather qb, and it'll likely be in the cold in mile high. we're better than the pats, but i see them as a very dangerous team.
                              bengals will be rough, and unfortunately if they win the wild card we have to play them. they rocked us last year, and are far better this year...our pass defense isn't as strong as i'd like it to be, and they have all they need to take advantage of it. they're definitely the biggest concern.

Comment

Working...
                              X