No announcement yet.

Who are you worried about...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am worried about almost every team......at least just a little bit.....but dont get me wrong I think we should be able to beat any team in both conferences but hey this is the playoffs and anything can happen.

Comment

Worried???

Originally posted by slapshot726
      I am worried about almost every team......at least just a little bit.....but dont get me wrong I think we should be able to beat any team in both conferences but hey this is the playoffs and anything can happen.
      "Fear brings hesitation and hesitation brings your worst fears to life!!!

Yes it is the NFL, that's what makes it great. I see Jake playing the game(s) he was born to play!!!! I see a shutdown D!! I see a Superbowl Win, and

I

don't

see

Elway

anywhere !!!!!!!!
      This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DBattack
        The team im worried about the most believe it or not is Pittsburgh. We dont have much luck against big RB's. I hope the Bengals beat them because im feeling really good about the Bengals.
        The Lord God! I do not mean to be flipant by that. What I mean is injuries. The last two years they have occured late in the season and contributed to the spanking the Colts gave us.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean
          The Lord God! I do not mean to be flipant by that. What I mean is injuries. The last two years they have occured late in the season and contributed to the spanking the Colts gave us.
          vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Every team is tuff that is in the AFC this year..I'm not worried at all though. I think we are good enough to beat anyone IN Denver.

So bring on Cincy or Pitt.

Cincy has looked terrible the past couple of weeks.
            vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Good luck from a long time Charger fan

Hello Bronco fans.

Great game against us on Saturday!

i just would like to wish you the best in the playoffs.

You guys have nothing to worry about.

I am so impressed by plummer this season.

You guys i know can beat indy. besides you two there is no one in the afc or league that comes close to you guys.

bring home lombardi for the afc west.
              i'll be rooting for you

oh yeah, and by the way, save up a cheap shot intentional injury for a colt like peyton or harrison like you did to brees on saturday

Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
              X