whats the playoff picture......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the playoff picture......

i know we're the 1st week bye and the 2nd seed.but who plays where next,and if they win etc..who do we face.

anyone care to explain the playoff scenario , many thanks etc.....

happy new year!!!!!!!!!

i cudn't tell ya, cincy n pats both lost..

Comment

cin vs pit Winner plays Denver
      Jac vs NE Winner plays Colts

Comment

Originally posted by broncosrules05

got yer , so we play winners of cincy v steelers at mile high???????

Comment

In the AFC: Cincy vs. Pit, NE vs. Jax, Denver and Indy get bye weeks.

In the NFC: Tampa vs. Dallas/Washington (If washington wins, they're in), and NY Giants vs. Carolina. Chicago and Seattle have bye weeks.

If Cincy and NE win, we play Cincy, if Pit and NE win, we play NE, if Cincy and Jax win, we play Cincy, if Jax and Pitt win, we play Jacksonville.

Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Are you positive about this? In other sports the #1 seed automatically gets the lowest remaining seed. I'm not sure if that's the case, but could you cite the source where you got this information?

Comment

thats not true.....

the Broncos play the highest seeded team and the Colts play the lowest seeded team.. So if Pit wins and NE does to then we play NE.....

Comment

Most people want to see NE (4) play Indy in the divisional round (1). That means that NE has to be the lowest remaining seed.

Wildcard: Pitt vs. Cincy and Jax vs. NE. Cincy and NE win, Cincy would come here, and NE would go to Indy (since Pitt is #6 and Jax #5).

We would then play Cincy at home, and NE would face Indy in Indy. This is where where NE wins, and when we win vs. Cincy, the AFC Championship would be in our house!
                sigpic
                Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                  In the AFC: Cincy vs. Pit, NE vs. Jax, Denver and Indy get bye weeks.

In the NFC: Tampa vs. Dallas/Washington (If washington wins, they're in), and NY Giants vs. Carolina. Chicago and Seattle have bye weeks.

If Cincy and NE win, we play Cincy, if Pit and NE win, we play NE, if Cincy and Jax win, we play Cincy, if Jax and Pitt win, we play Jacksonville.

I'm pretty sure that that is how it goes...
                  Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
                    Are you positive about this? In other sports the #1 seed automatically gets the lowest remaining seed. I'm not sure if that's the case, but could you cite the source where you got this information?

we will play the highest seed to come out of the wildcard round. either cincy, pats or jags. if the steelers win they automatically go to indy since they are the 6th seed

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan

Yes i am possitive, i heard it right after the Miami, NE game on CBS.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                        Most people want to see NE (4) play Indy in the divisional round (1). That means that NE has to be the lowest remaining seed.

Wildcard: Pitt vs. Cincy and Jax vs. NE. Cincy and NE win, Cincy would come here, and NE would go to Indy (since Pitt is #6 and Jax #5).

We would then play Cincy at home, and NE would face Indy in Indy. This is where where NE wins, and when we win vs. Cincy, the AFC Championship would be in our house!

thats the perfect scenario, new england have got the game to beat the colts,if they get past the jags.

we would have a tough game at home against either team,but i think i'd rather face the steelers...,than the bengals..

Comment

Yes i am possitive, i heard it right after the Miami, NE game on CBS.
                          Check yo facts brotha.

Comment

Originally posted by londonbronco
                            thats the perfect scenario, new england have got the game to beat the colts,if they get past the jags.

we would have a tough game at home against either team,but i think i'd rather face the steelers...,than the bengals..

well we can't face the steelers now, as i've just read above as they are the lower seed.

i think i've got it now..

Comment

we couldnt play Pittsburgh because they would be the lowest seed since they are the number 6 seed so they would play indy......if we wanted NE to play Indy then we would need Cinci to beat Pittsburgh
                              sigpic
                              DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

Working...
                              X