• No more scenarios this is it

1.indi
    2.denver
    3.cinci
    4.new england
    5.jax
    6.pitt

wild card round cinci vs. pitt and NE vs. jax

If cinci wins we play them if pitt wins we play the winner of NE vs. Jax. Pretty simple.
    I hope cinci and NE win because us against cinci and indi vs. NE should be great games to watch.

Originally posted by tdnmecudawon3
    1.indi
    2.denver
    3.cinci
    4.new england
    5.jax
    6.pitt

If cinci wins we play them if pitt wins we play the winner of NE vs. Jax. Pretty simple.
    I hope cinci and NE win because us against cinci and indi vs. NE should be great games to watch.
    Amen to that!
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

It is gonna be a great and competitive playoffs....I love and Live for this time of year.

Comment

I'm going to be bored all next week but then watch out from next Saturday on! That is what the whole season was all about.

Comment

1.indi
          2.denver
          3.cinci
          4.new england
          5.jax
          6.pitt

mark me down for pittsburg going to indy and NE coming to denver
          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
          While he sits by his hearth at home.
          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
          That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

1.indi
            2.denver
            3.cinci
            4.new england
            5.jax
            6.pitt

heres to Jaxonville and Pittsburgh winning.....

in my opinion we match up best against Jaxonville...

they have a strong defense....and a poor offense

we have a very strong defense and an average offense.

Made by Snk16

Comment

1.indi
              2.denver
              3.cinci
              4.new england
              5.jax
              6.pitt

For starters I will have an order of New England "Moves Forward" Chowder with Cincinatti "Victory" Salad on the side.

And for desert a slice of Indy upside-down cake (Baked fresh by the Patties). (week 2)

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampion

Agreed!

JAX's O doens't scare me one bit. There D is good, but we shredded them earlier in the season.

Comment

What's your motivation? Winning one playoff game? I would rather have NE win (we all know they have the best shot at beating Indy) and we can take care of them easy enough especially playing at home.

Pitt wins and then it will be up to us to go to Indy for the 3rd straight year... do you really want that?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
                    What's your motivation? Winning one playoff game? I would rather have NE win (we all know they have the best shot at beating Indy) and we can take care of them easy enough especially playing at home.

Pitt wins and then it will be up to us to go to Indy for the 3rd straight year... do you really want that?
                    i disagree that New England has the best chance to beat Indy, although they do have the experience and leadership, their shaky defense can't stop Peyton, Marvin, and Edge.

also...who would you rather player(granted both beat Indy) Pittsburgh, or New England, the reigning Super Bowl Champs?

Made by Snk16

Comment

i disagree that New England has the best chance to beat Indy, although they do have the experience and leadership, their shaky defense can't stop Peyton, Marvin, and Edge.

also...who would you rather player(granted both beat Indy) Pittsburgh, or New England, the reigning Super Bowl Champs?
                      Skewing the results with both winning of course Pitt... but we all know NE has a far better chance against Indy, than does Pitt in real life.

The Pats own the Colts period.

Comment

i suppose this is ones opinion

Made by Snk16

Comment

I don't care who we play. I think Denver can beat anyone. And in reality, if we can't go into Indianapolis and beat the Colts at home, I don't think we deserve to be Super Bowl champions. Just bring it, Denver can beat anyone.
                          Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

Hi all, this is my first post.

I think the Bronco's have the best chance at home so I'll be rooting for whoever plays the Colt's to win. Probably NE.

Happy New Year to all!

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                            How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by Atwater His Ass
                              I don't care who we play. I think Denver can beat anyone. And in reality, if we can't go into Indianapolis and beat the Colts at home, I don't think we deserve to be Super Bowl champions. Just bring it, Denver can beat anyone.
                              I believe the Broncos can beat any team right now. We are healthy, we have good momentum and we have veteran players (lynch, smith, etc) who have been here and know what to expect.

I look forward to the playoffs and wish I could be in Denver to watch one.
                              BRONCOS RULE !!

Comment

Working...
                              X