2006 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Schedule

Home-Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Baltimore, Cincinnati, San Francisco, Seattle, Indianapolis

Away-Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Arizona, St. Louis, New England

OMG, this is one of the hardest schedules i've seen. we are playing mostly all the good teams. but you'll never know what happens next year so...but anyways we're playing pats, steelers, hawks, colts, bengals...all high achieving teams. i wont be surprised of a 9-7 or 8-8 record next year.
    Put yourself in Sam Fisher's situation: His daughter died in a car crash, by a drunk driver. His wife died 16 years ago by an illness and he has lost his job from the government. How would you handle it?

(Join FrameCityUnderground and win free Xbox360!!)
    http://www.framecityunderground.com/underground/?u=MKCC14

(Join My Bewaresamfisher club!!)
    http://bewaresamfisher-club.1up.com/

Originally posted by MKCC14
    Home-Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Baltimore, Cincinnati, San Francisco, Seattle, Indianapolis

Away-Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Arizona, St. Louis, New England

OMG, this is one of the hardest schedules i've seen. we are playing mostly all the good teams. but you'll never know what happens next year so...but anyways we're playing pats, steelers, hawks, colts, bengals...all high achieving teams. i wont be surprised of a 9-7 or 8-8 record next year.
    We play good teams because we're a good team... yeah it might be brutal, but I think we can handle it.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

wow that is pretty tough but i think we can handle it

Comment

no tougher than this years schedual

Comment

Yea- But I bet a lot of those teams are saying Damn we have to play the Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by ErnieNovember
            Yea- But I bet a lot of those teams are saying Damn we have to play the Broncos!
            LOL, but it still all depends on what happens next year. injuries, trades, cuts, retirements, etc.
            Put yourself in Sam Fisher's situation: His daughter died in a car crash, by a drunk driver. His wife died 16 years ago by an illness and he has lost his job from the government. How would you handle it?

(Join FrameCityUnderground and win free Xbox360!!)
            http://www.framecityunderground.com/underground/?u=MKCC14

(Join My Bewaresamfisher club!!)
            http://bewaresamfisher-club.1up.com/

Comment

If you survived such a schedule and make the playoffs, then I say that this team has to make the superbowl !
              Sure it's a hard schedule, but that can prepare you for playoffs because then you know how to play big games... The trouble will be to deal with injuries...
              Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

To be great you have to beat good teams.

I beg to differ, our record will be no worse than 10-6.

How? 8-0 Home Record, Road Wins: Cleveland, Arizona.

Simple formula.

Comment

People were saying the same thing about this year's schedule and we ended up 13-3.

I don't think it's to bad. We play the NFC West which is a bad division other than Seattle who we'll have at home, and we also play the AFC North which is a decent division. Pitt and Cincy are the tough teams, but they are both beatable.

The first place teams we play are Indy and New England, and we'll have Indy at home. I think we might split between those 2 teams.

Then we got the rest of the West of course. Oakland we can sweep and we'll probably split between KC and San Diego at worst.

We really shouldn't be worst then 10-6 like someone said, but my early prediction barring the draft and free angency is 12-4.

Comment

I don't think next years schedule is any harder than this years. Did you already forget we had BAL, WASH, PHI, JAX, & BUF this season?
                    Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

I see a ton of nationaly televised games!

1st, a rematch of the SB with Seahawks and Denver to open ESPN's Monday night game.

Then Broncos hosting Indy on NBC
                      "We the unwilling, led by the unqualified, have been doing so much for so long with so little, will now attempt the impossible with nothing"

Comment

"i wont be surprised of a 9-7 or 8-8 record next year."

Huh?

Comment

Yea, I posted this last week, and a number of people said that this years schedule was harder. I think next years will be tougher.
                          The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

and what was your prediction for this years record?

Comment

Originally posted by YOUNGERJKSPEE
                              I don't think next years schedule is any harder than this years. Did you already forget we had BAL, WASH, PHI, JAX, & BUF this season?
                              3 of the 5 teams you named didn't even make the playoffs. How about this, did you forget we had WASH, NEW ENGLAND, GIANTS, JAX, & DALLAS. Even Miami would have been a better team to mention then Bal, Philly, or Buff. If your looking at it from the begining of the year I could see why you would put philly on there but the rest weren't even in the playoffs last year. If thats the case you should have said, did you already forget we had PHI, NE, NY JETS, Buff, and BAL.

Comment

Working...
                              X