2006 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MKCC14
    Home-Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Baltimore, Cincinnati, San Francisco, Seattle, Indianapolis

Away-Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Arizona, St. Louis, New England

OMG, this is one of the hardest schedules i've seen. we are playing mostly all the good teams. but you'll never know what happens next year so...but anyways we're playing pats, steelers, hawks, colts, bengals...all high achieving teams. i wont be surprised of a 9-7 or 8-8 record next year.
    Sure it's a tough schedule but I think we're up for it.
    Long live the Broncos
    Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
    My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
    John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Originally posted by MKCC14
      i wont be surprised of a 9-7 or 8-8 record next year.

Thats what people said about this years scedule. And, well you know the outcome. 13-3 baby!

Comment

Originally posted by tdnmecudawon3
        3 of the 5 teams you named didn't even make the playoffs. How about this, did you forget we had WASH, NEW ENGLAND, GIANTS, JAX, & DALLAS. Even Miami would have been a better team to mention then Bal, Philly, or Buff. If your looking at it from the begining of the year I could see why you would put philly on there but the rest weren't even in the playoffs last year. If thats the case you should have said, did you already forget we had PHI, NE, NY JETS, Buff, and BAL.
        Regardless, next years schedule won't be any tougher than what we just went through!
        Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

Working...
        X